Welcome To aBlackWeb

Overused Phrases That Need To Die ASAP

AP: Yo, lets get rid of "no homo/pause" in 2018

ABW:

giphy.gif

We gotta keep people like you from saying pause worthy phrases

Sick of hearing rappers talk about their Patek Phillippes. I’m ready for niggas to get a new favorite watch brand.

x10 @Rubato

What's crazy is that rappers are just now gettin' on Patek's. I know there are a few rappers that have been wearing them for years (older artist), but these new nikkas actin' like these shits just came out the other day. lol

If I was a rapper I'd switch the game up and talk about Vacheron Constantin's, Ulysses Nardin's and Panerai's b/c shits gettin' ridiculous!

I don't know if it's been posted but can we please stop referring to ourselves as "minorities" as Black and Brown people??

Calling ourselves minorities subconsciously puts us in a position of being "less than" and having a superior who is by default "greater than".

We are not less than them and they aren't greater than us. We are not minor to White people in number, in works or in being. We're actually a pretty big deal to them and pretty much all contributions to the advancement of this planet has been from people of color.

Let's stop disrespecting ourselves by referring to ourselves as minorities.

We major.

Was "fleek" said yet? I don't think any dude should say that word ever. Females out of high school should not say it at all either

I don't know if it's been posted but can we please stop referring to ourselves as "minorities" as Black and Brown people??

Calling ourselves minorities subconsciously puts us in a position of being "less than" and having a superior who is by default "greater than".

We are not less than them and they aren't greater than us. We are not minor to White people in number, in works or in being. We're actually a pretty big deal to them and pretty much all contributions to the advancement of this planet has been from people of color.

Let's stop disrespecting ourselves by referring to ourselves as minorities.

We major.

Doing too much, bruh!

Back