Welcome To aBlackWeb

Overused Phrases That Need To Die ASAP

Never heard it use that way.

Slid meant getting punched and dropped or some shit like that

Same meaning I was using. Niggas will say “you slid that hoe” or “you ate that hoe” after a freestyle, but they saying it the same way you did.

Next time a suit says "I appreciate _________" during a conflict resolution I'm going to ask "when you say you appreciate, what do you mean, it's just vague enough that I dont understand your message."

A catch all word meant to placate but doesnt.

Next time a suit says "I appreciate _________" during a conflict resolution I'm going to ask "when you say you appreciate, what do you mean, it's just vague enough that I dont understand your message."

A catch all word meant to placate but doesnt.

Huh?

Who out here fake appreciating you?

• Haha
Reactions: B_A
Huh?

Who out here fake appreciating you?
They appreciate me, I know that, cuz I dont fuck around and I get shit done and if i have my way, everybody else gonna not fuck around and get shit done too. Ya I'm that asshole boss... but I'm a super happy positive boss...until.. shit stops getting done.

But when one person on the team is taking it upon themselves to fuck over the rest of the team and intentionally do shit to provoke conflict cuz we were once friends but he felt more and I felt nothing and shit went south and now hes playing fucking games. Dont tell me you appreciate what I'm saying. He wont listen to me anymore at this point, straighten him out or get him out.

I'm not even sweating that situation cuz hes literally only fucking himself over, I just dislike the "I appreciate _____" thing.

Back