Welcome To aBlackWeb

Overused Phrases That Need To Die ASAP

only one that bothers me is "I said what I said"...

folks that typically say that shit think that ends the conversation without them having to actually prove their point
I say it all the time lol. Sometimes it means you just wana say somethin with no intentions of having a conversation about it. Idgaf about your opinion on my favorite cereal, nigga.

Slid

Ex: mulatto slid on that song.
I assume this means they think she did a great job? We must've heard two different tracks then

Dragged

Ex: _____ getting dragged on the TL

Slid

I assume this means they think she did a great job? We must've heard two different tracks then

Dragged

Damn I like slid/slide lmao

I do like saying I'm with the shit though. People be taking my kindness for weakness man.
This one needs to go. Its old and it really doesn't sound tough. Ots ounds lole youre about to shit in your draws. Matter of fact thats what It meant back in the day. " ago I got the shits. I need to drop a duece."

Slid

Dragged

I thought "slid" means she/he jumped on the song. Not to mean they did good but they were just. added to the song.

This one needs to go. Its old and it really doesn't sound tough. Ots ounds lole youre about to shit in your draws. Matter of fact thats what It meant back in the day. " ago I got the shits. I need to drop a duece."

ok.

Back