Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Overrated/underrated: Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins

Is Roscoe Jenkins over or under rated??

• Total voters
If it's always comedians doing comedy movies, why does Will Smith have a comedy career?

Lol I'll ask you since ya mans dipped after trying to shift the topic: of the 20 some odd films Martin is credit with starring or co starring, how many are dope to classic?
He was a rapper that crossed over. Dude has not one comedy special like Martin, Eddie, Tucker, Hart and Rock.

He was a rapper that crossed over. Dude has not one comedy special like Martin, Eddie, Tucker, Hart and Rock.
Ok cool

Of the 20 some odd films Martin is credit with starring or co starring, how many are dope to classic?

If you can't make it to at least 10 his career is less than mid.....

Ok cool

Of the 20 some odd films Martin is credit with starring or co starring, how many are dope to classic?

If you can't make it to at least 10 his career is less than mid.....
I'm not the one saying Martin has a good movie career

I'm not the one saying Martin has a good movie career
So why are you quoting me then man

Talk to @Goldie ?? about how Martin career stands up to the next comedian cause I couldn't care less

Martin could wipe the floor with all off them and it wouldn't change the fact his catalogue is mid af

So why are you quoting me then man

Talk to @Goldie ?? about how Martin career stands up to the next comedian cause I couldn't care less

Martin could wipe the floor with all off them and it wouldn't change the fact his catalogue is mid af
But you naming niggas that aint comedians is the issue I had with your post

Chi's still in here trying to move goal posts.

The shit you're saying isn't based in reality. Eddie murphy is the goat of this shit and has a slew of duds in his career. Any actor you name is gonna have a slew of duds in the career, deniro, pacino, denzel, etc. That's part of the game.

Your point is moot. There's no point of reference, hence me saying you can't name a nigga with a better comedy filmography other than Eddie Murphy.

This is my last post on the subject. If you want any more answers from me, return back to this post and read.

10 classics? That’s a little excessive bruh. Eddie like the only one with 10 classics
I said great to classic. Why focus simply on the word classic?

Niggas real selective when they idols under a microscope

Chi's still in here trying to move goal posts.

The shit you're saying isn't based in reality. Eddie murphy is the goat of this shit and has a slew of duds in his career. Any actor you name is gonna have a slew of duds in the career, deniro, pacino, denzel, etc. That's part of the game.

Your point is moot. There's no point of reference, hence me saying you can't name a nigga with a better comedy filmography other than Eddie Murphy.

This is my last post on the subject. If you want any more answers from me, return back to this post and read.
Goat said Martin movie career was mid. I concurred. You brought up all the things you now trying to denounce lol

Nigga movie career is a step above meh and he still a goat and one of the best to do it.

Not only can both things be true......it is very much true which is why yall struggling to find 10 or more of his movies that are great

Back