OPINION Overrated/underrated: Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins

Is Roscoe Jenkins over or under rated??

• Total voters
Will Smith
Jamie Foxxx
Ice Cube
Chris Tucker

That's 4 off the top

This nigga's naming actors lmaooo you sure you don't wanna add denzel and deniro nigga?

Name will smith's top 5 comedies.

Jamie's top 5 comedy movies are super ass.

Ice Cube isn't a comedian, but after Friday he's not touching Martin's top 5.

Chris Tucker has about 3 solid joints.

I'm not letting yall niggas downplay Martin's career when you can't name another comedian with a better top 5 outside of Eddie Murphy who's the God of this shit.

This nigga's naming actors lmaooo you sure you don't wanna add denzel and deniro nigga?

Name will smith's top 5 comedies.

Jamie's top 5 comedy movies are super ass.

Ice Cube isn't a comedian, but after Friday he's not touching Martin's top 5.

Chris Tucker has about 3 solid joints.
This the part of the thread where the goal post is moved? Yes it is

All the actors I named have done comedy movies. Very Well. And have more than Martin

I bet any kinda ABW bucks Martin would get washed career to career by anyone of the ppl I mentioned hence you trying to focus on 'top 5'

Over 20 some odd films and 5-7 are flame. The rest are good to trash

That sir is a mid movie career

View attachment 334401

In 2008 black comedian movies with an all star stand up cast was pretty common.

From your lifes, barber shops, soul planes, bad boys, scary movies, even down to the rocafella movies like paper soldiers and state property...

Some were good, others horrible, and many fell in between....

Today we discuss one of those.... Inbetweens.....

Welcome home Roscoe Jenkins

23% rotten tomatoes
5.5 IMDb

But 90% on Google... Under or over rated

I didn’t like it. I never like them movies where a family member blew up and tried to act brand new and gets humbled the whole movie. And he had reason to act a certain way but his girl was trash.

This the part of the thread where the goal post is moved? Yes it is

All the actors I named have done comedy movies. Very Well. And have more than Martin

I bet any kinda ABW bucks Martin would get washed career to career by anyone of the ppl I mentioned hence you trying to focus on 'top 5'

Over 20 some odd films and 5-7 are flame. The rest are good to trash

That sir is a mid movie career

Jamie's comedy movie career is beyond ass. The fact that you mentioned homie leads me to believe you're trolling at this point. The other niggas aren't comedians. But please, use them if you want cuz their comedies aren't up there with Martin's. What you gonna list, the Wild Wild West? Stop it fam.

Will and Cube arent comedians
Who cares? They have comedy movies

Now the goal post has moved to comedians who do comedy movies huh?

In that case, amongst the 100+ comedians who never hit it big, Martin stands out. His catalogue is still mid af

And how the hell I forget Kevin Hart. Lol get Martin weak ass catalogue the fuck outta here yo.

Who cares? They have comedy movies

Now the goal post has moved to comedians who do comedy movies huh?

In that case, amongst the 100+ comedians who never hit it big, Martin stands out. His catalogue is still mid af

And how the hell I forget Kevin Hart. Lol get Martin weak ass catalogue the fuck outta here yo.
It was always comedians that do comedy movies, you're the one that moved to rappers

Jamie's comedy movie career is beyond ass. The fact that you mentioned homie leads me to believe you're trolling at this point. The other niggas aren't comedians. But please, use them if you want cuz their comedies aren't up there with Martin's. What you gonna list, the Wild Wild West? Stop it fam.
So now Jamie catalogue is ass? Now they HAVE to be stand up comedians lol

Let's try this, of the 20 some odd films Martin is credit with starring or co starring, how many are dope to classic?

Fuck how they stack up with the next actor, rate his shit against his own shit. I'll wait

It was always comedians that do comedy movies, you're the one that moved to rappers
If it's always comedians doing comedy movies, why does Will Smith have a comedy career?

Lol I'll ask you since ya mans dipped after trying to shift the topic: of the 20 some odd films Martin is credit with starring or co starring, how many are dope to classic?

Back