Is Mr Solo Dolo overrated

• Overrated

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Underrated

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
That nigga had enough lol

WlsZqq.gif

i think the funniest shit is the only thing i posted in that thread was laughing at niggaz

upload_2018-1-11_9-4-19.png

reason beefs used to kill me, i couldn't imagine arguing about rap every day

That shit wasn't even about rap, these niggas got in their feelings cuz i called cudi a pussy

Nigga wanted to talk about kid cudi over a cup of coffee lol

Folded? I ain't never making threats online. I wanted to see if your energy is the same as it is on these threads in real life. Anyway, I'm at https://www.gleasonsgym.com/ every saturday and sunday at 3pm. I was telling you we can talk it out like men, but you aint trying to meet. If you want to fight me, let's do it. we can film it too.

If you wanna move forward with this lets go. i said 2 years ago and i will say it again, if you trying to meet up and talk about your issues then let's do it. if you feel like you can kick my ass, go for it. I invite that. I never folded on anything. Until you move forward on that, I got nothing more to say about this just like i didn't then.

you can click and make jokes all you want, but you will not meet up because you a pussy. now come back with all the jokes you wanna come back with. as long as we keep this to the fists, i will knock your ass out and that is not tough talk. unless you are a golden glove boxer or a mma fighter i will knock you out if that's were you take it.

as i said, i'm down to meet and discuss your issues, but if you wanna punch me in my face when we meet, i invite that.
Type whatever you want in response to this but unless you talking about a date for us to meet up, then everyone will know you a pussy.

God bless you.

w8wut.gif

This thread was filled with fuckery. Holy shit. Sheer and Sion were like two of the most level-headed niggas on the IC, and they both was on some "Fuck it!" shit.

The whole thread had niggas wantin to beat each other's asses. Hee-larious.

@Goldie - I am the cool points!
@Sion - I remember that Drake Vs Meek thread... "A fuck nigga divided by the square root of 'go fuck yourself!'" CTFU. Might be the best line of all time.

lol niggas wouldn't let me live that line down for months, i'm bout to make a gif for that.

I just re-read that thread and I forgot I ro ny and Black Samson went at it too.

Cudi just brings it out in you niggas, huh.

:hahaha:

idk how i missed that thread on the IC LMAO