Is Mr Solo Dolo overrated

• Overrated

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Underrated

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Mooney

Moon for Short
Kid Cudi, the new hype when he came out with single Day and Night. His music is either you love him or hate him. Many fans see potential some see over hype?

What y'all think?!

I once seen a nigga say Cudi is the most influential artist of our generation :tuh:

Wasn't you setting up a boxing match w/ another nigga on the IC last year over Cudi.

Wrong nigga fam lol I've never been a cudi fan in my life, there's not one song i like from homie. Plus I mightve made 5 posts total last year on the IC

lmao I forgot all about that shit, that was 2 years ago. Damn, I thought my memory was good but shit, u don't forget nothin lol.

I haven't read through it yet but once i saw the OP I remembered, i know it was a funny ass thread tho. Homie folded up quick as a mf too, niggas say they want smoke till it's time to prove it lol.

Like I said in that thread, cuddi's a bitch ass nigga and his music is tridididashh.

I just read the 1st 2 pages of the thread, fuckin classic thread lol

@SheerExcellence my fault fam, I thought u wanted smoke b, u just wanted to talk.

lmao I forgot all about that shit, that was 2 years ago. Damn, I thought my memory was good but shit, u don't forget nothin lol.

I haven't read through it yet but once i saw the OP I remembered, i know it was a funny ass thread tho. Homie folded up quick as a mf too, niggas say they want smoke till it's time to prove it lol.

Like I said in that thread, cuddi's a bitch ass nigga and his music is tridididashh.

LMAO

I remember cuz that shit made a left turn quick as shit.

Usually niggas don't start beefing at least until 10-15 pages in, but y'all got to it 1st page.

I just read the 1st 2 pages of the thread, fuckin classic thread lol

@SheerExcellence my fault fam, I thought u wanted smoke b, u just wanted to talk.

Folded? I ain't never making threats online. I wanted to see if your energy is the same as it is on these threads in real life. Anyway, I'm at https://www.gleasonsgym.com/ every saturday and sunday at 3pm. I was telling you we can talk it out like men, but you aint trying to meet. If you want to fight me, let's do it. we can film it too.

If you wanna move forward with this lets go. i said 2 years ago and i will say it again, if you trying to meet up and talk about your issues then let's do it. if you feel like you can kick my ass, go for it. I invite that. I never folded on anything. Until you move forward on that, I got nothing more to say about this just like i didn't then.

you can click and make jokes all you want, but you will not meet up because you a pussy. now come back with all the jokes you wanna come back with. as long as we keep this to the fists, i will knock your ass out and that is not tough talk. unless you are a golden glove boxer or a mma fighter i will knock you out if that's were you take it.

as i said, i'm down to meet and discuss your issues, but if you wanna punch me in my face when we meet, i invite that.
Type whatever you want in response to this but unless you talking about a date for us to meet up, then everyone will know you a pussy.

God bless you.

I just apologized lol Again, my fault I read ur post wrong, I don't want no problems, Ima changed man now, I'm all about peace and positivity .

I fuck with Cudi some of his shit is dope but he does make some trash it is what it is it seems to be love or hate with most ppl tho no in between

Back