Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Overrated Series - Jay-Z

Is Jay-Z

• Total voters
lets not even focus on his songs, his rhyme skills, his extensive knowledge on hip hop and life itself, nigga has been in the game for yearrrrrrsssss, longer than some of yall been alive and still manages to deliever, fresh, inspiring, modern, hip, dope, raw material.

if anything his underrated and thanks to some of these wack ass comments, Im about to go watch fade to Black right now

As the greatest Lyricist/MC/Rapper of all time. With Reasonable Doubt Lyrically and skill wise the best album ever and Lyrically and skills wise some of the greatest ever albums with Volume 1, Volume 2, Volume 3, The Blueprint, The Blueprint 2, The Black Album, American Gangster, MCHG, 4:44

Greatest ever technical flow, greatest ever at word play, multi's, punchlines, double entendre's, metaphors, double time rhyming and flow, similie's, freestyling

One of the greatest ever diss songs with Takeover

Good beat selection and ear for beats

Greatest ever at guest feature verses

Every album he has ever made has been lyrical and lyrically, flow and skill wise hasn't ever dropped album that's been less than 8/10

One of the best ever over Premo production, best ever over Kanye production, best ever over Just Blaze production. Best ever over soulful and boom bap production

Best ever collab songs with other lyrical MC's

most lyrical singles ever outta any other MC
YOU DID ALL THIS JUST TO SAY HE'S THE GOAT

tenor.gif

He got Eminem on Renegade lyrically and flow wise

Jigga's word play/punchlines/multi's/flow is immaculate and flawless

hes in most everyone's top 5 where he should be

but i do feel like ppl underrate his lyricism or theyre just not giving his word play the respect it deserves

Ayo man. Do you really not like Jay cause he bodied a group you a fan of? That's crazy
That was the reason mostly back when the streets was talking lol... these days it's just difference of opinion.
I have all Jz music, I've prolly heard stuff you haven't. I'm not as hyped when I hear he dropped a single or oh he bout to drop an album.

Back