Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Overrated or Nah: The Dark Knight

Overrated or Nah?

• Total voters

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
The Dark Knight is currently ranked #5 on the best movies of alltime list on ranker.com

tumblr_ohm37m2sBa1s308l9o1_500.gif

tumblr_ohm37m2sBa1s308l9o2_500.gif

There's hundreds of great movies, does that make it a top 5 movie ever made?
what did I JUST say about it's ranking?

you quoted it for crying out loud

but I'll do this

as the top 5 movie of all time, then it's overrated

what did I JUST say about it's ranking?

you quoted it for crying out loud

but I'll do this

as the top 5 movie of all time, then it's overrated

The whole point of this series is asking if these movies should be ranked where they are.

For this particular thread I'm asking if it is properly ranked as the 5th best movie ever made.

Top 5 movie all time according to that website? Hell no!

A great comic book/action movie but not top 5 or 10 all time movie.

U tryn micro-manage.

There is no way anyone will ever agree on the top 10 ranked movies of all time.

I will say its def top 5 superhero/comic film

What are talkin about?

Damn near on every greatest movie list online or on tv made by white publications have casablanca, godfather, etc ranked top 5 top 10. Somebody's agreeing on these lists.

The list i'm talkin about isn't a comicbook film list, it's ranked as the 5th greatest movie period.

Yall the same niggas with 40 rappers in your top 5. Every movie can't be top 5! It's simple mathematics lol

Fuck it, every movie's top 5. I'm out.

I mean u can ask if its overrated or not....

That how i took the thread. And i said no its not overrated.

But if u wanna ask everyone on ABW if Dark Knight is #5 movie all time... Not #6 or #4.... But exactly #5.... just seems fruitless.

I mean u wanna discuss the movie or Ranker.com ?

Dark knight got a standing ovation at the end when I went to see it and I never saw that before in any movie I went to see not even in End game . so that right there is telling in itself

Heath ledger joker was crazy charismatic.....

Like every scene he was in, and the little violin sound in the back getting louder and louder....

That shit was amazing.

Shits definitely properly rated. I can watch it a million times

Most people I know say it's the best Batman movie, and has one of the greatest villain performances of all time. Which I think is a fair assessment. The movie is good, I think you could make more of an argument about the trilogy as a whole being overrated than this particular movie.

I donā€™t think itā€™s a top 5 movie but I can see it in anybody top 20. I think Heath Ledger has the best joker and this is the best Batman. But Heath Ledger was the star of that movie

Back