Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Overrated or Nah: The Dark Knight

Overrated or Nah?

• Total voters
Was that before or after he died?
Who was your favorite Batman/Bruce?
They knew dkr was gonna be the last one before it was finished, and the whole DCEU was held up as a result.

I think Affleck did the best live action comic book accurate Batman/Bruce Wayne.

The Nolan movies had the best supporting cast by far.... And the stories/direction were the best as well... Just didn't like Bale

Keaton was dope as shit for the time.... But Affleck definitely understood the character more imo.

I actually liked val money kilmer as well. That movie did a good job of attacking Bruce's duel life and how they are a contradiction of each other.... It was prolly the deepest dive into Bruce's psyche, but the rest of the movie wasn't as thorough.

So for me

Affleck
Keaton
Kilmer
Bale
Clooney

Make it make sense.

it really didnt take any comic book storyline as source material

It just so happened to use characters from the universe to tell a story

Joker was just bad imo. Dark knight, from a cinematic lens was pretty cool and Heath did his thing as the joker, but idc what DC says, this shit aint part of no DCEU. Story was pretty meh imo

it really didnt take any comic book storyline as source material

It just so happened to use characters from the universe to tell a story

Joker was just bad imo. Dark knight, from a cinematic lens was pretty cool and Heath did his thing as the joker, but idc what DC says, this shit aint part of no DCEU. Story was pretty meh imo

Joker wasn't based on or from the comics in anyway shape or form. Only things relative were gotham and them calling it joker.

The dark knight trilogy took tangible elements from the comics.

And dc never claimed joker, tdk or any of the trilogy was part of dceu. They've always claimed the opposite.

Like I said you just saying anything.

Joker wasn't based on or from the comics in anyway shape or form. Only things relative were gotham and them calling it joker.

The dark knight trilogy took tangible elements from the comics.

And dc never claimed joker, tdk or any of the trilogy was part of dceu. They've always claimed the opposite.

Like I said you just saying anything.

i know which is why i felt DK did the same thing.

im not saying the trilogy, im talking about the DK film specifically

a lot of people do but i should've clarified fans and not DC...so, thats on me

i know which is why i felt DK did the same thing.

im not saying the trilogy, im talking about the DK film specifically

a lot of people do but i should've clarified fans and not DC...so, thats on me

So... you were ?? just ?? saying ?? anything.

Back