Welcome To aBlackWeb

Overrated or nah series: Scarface - Al Pacino

What say you

• Total voters
He got y'all on the comic book shit, you niggas overhype those trash movies
Lol

Idk how your can properly rate 22 movies over the span of 10 years with it all leading up to a grand finale film

But ok, you and Goldie think it's overrated because y'all feelings hurt over this basic movie

Lol

Idk how your can properly rate 22 movies over the span of 10 years with it all leading up to a grand finale film

But ok, you and Goldie think it's overrated because y'all feelings hurt over this basic movie

I ain't never seen scarface either just like I never cared to see those 48 hero movies y'all be arguing everyday about

I thought he actually captured the essence of the character tbh

yeah like I said, it could have been on purpose

he was supposed to be the goofy brother who really wasnt with the shit, and it came off like it

He got y'all on the comic book shit, you niggas overhype those trash movies

Most definitely

MCU has so many misses but niggas be geeked out

Matter of fact. More misses than hits

Scarface is still a average movie

Last edited:
It was not overrated, just a little too realistic for the movie goers.This shit was like a Mockumentery.The nigha got killed for not doing just one thing.The creepy shit with his sister and allat.

Wasn't shit realistic about that movie.

Nigga went from immigrant to King pin and would be political assassin in like a week....

Maaaan,some of you are dumb (no offense),as far as the murder scenes and violence it's VERY realistic

the director Brian Depalma researched actual drug murders with the Miami pd. The scene where Angel

gets cut up in the bathroom with the chainsaw was based on an actual case. You have to remember the

movie takes place in the early 80's,things were like that then. If you violate the connect he's gonna send

a hit squad,how is that fake ? The reason why the movie resonates with real ones is because Tony

literally came from nothing,he killed to get a green card,he sold work for Frank,told Frank lets expand,

Frank didn't want to so he moved Frank out of the way. The movie isn't top 3 definitely 30-50 though.

Scarface the PS3 game >> the movie
With Sincerity, fuck that game. Had goat potential and was fun for the most part but was buggy and It got hard as fuck and i could never beat that bullshit so I gave up lol. Now I wanna replay it as an adult.

Last edited:
only glaring issue I can think of is Manolo

that guy just wasnt right for the role, or maybe they did that on purpose

anyway his acting is bad, but its actually a dope movie

good plot, a little comedy, action, love interest, etc

Thing is he was the only Cuban tho. They needed at least one.

I already know u fam lol Anything's that's stereotypical of being a 'nigga' you don't like it.

Scarface? It wasn't that good - AP

Jordans? I hate jordans - AP

Watermelon? - Yuck - AP

We get it nigga
200.gif

Lol that true tho. Unless its some no limit shit

It was not overrated, just a little too realistic for the movie goers.This shit was like a Mockumentery.The nigha got killed for not doing just one thing.The creepy shit with his sister and allat.

He got killed cuz he aint do it and he merked the right hand man.

Back