Welcome To aBlackWeb

Out of all the people you text....

my dad or my uncle, easy

pops just rambles and whines, cant stay on subject or respond to what was sent to him....you gotta call that nigga

my uncle just old and takes 2 days to respond.....you can tell he says the words out loud as he's texing. "OK. Love you guys. Kiss girls for me. Later."
My daddy text like that.
okay. Love you. Later.

Idk which one but its prolly one of my aunts

those niggas still be sending chain letters through the phone and shit, be blowing my shit up w/ em too

sometimes i wish they still didnt know how to text

I hate when my young nieces or nephews text because they acronym everything. They be like "what's up uncle. Wrudta". I be like "What are you talking about?"..........."Ohhhh unc, I meant what are you doing tomorrow afternoon". Niggas be hating to spell words out smh.

Last edited:
My wife.
Stay cussing me out with the facey things.

The angry one
The sign over mouth one.
The then Halo one.

My wife.
Stay cussing me out with the facey things.

The angry one
The sign over mouth one.
The then Halo one.

C’mon fam...ain’t nobody buyin’ that you don’t know that tha “facey things” are called emojis...stop that lmao

And I’m supposed to be tha old nigga...

:lol9:

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
C’mon fam...ain’t nobody buyin’ that you don’t know that tha “facey things” are called emojis...stop that lmao

And I’m supposed to be tha old nigga...

:lol9:
The e word sounds to young to me.
I'm cool calling it facey things.
Old niggas say old nigga shit....

Don't shit on my sandals and dress socks

My first husband (father of my first 3)

He is a drunk philosophical thug

We go from:

Him: Hey Star, how you doin? Hows the Kingdom? Tell my young Kings I said whats up since they don't know how to answer their phones.

Me : lol Sure thing.

to ....

Him: You know I have the midas touch. everything and i mean EVERRRYTHANG i touch turns to Gold. Nah. Platinum!
Yo.. It's been you lil boo. The universe know what's up. Couldn' t have just anyone bare my emperors and empress. The sun don't shine on all wombs .. some dry and dead like the valley of the shadow of death and I fear no MAN. That's on errythang. Talk about it be about it blood.

:huh?:

CUUUTEE!! hahaha
It can be....but I always hit her with the sleep face.....then she sends "how you sleep sending texts?"
Hit her with the sleep face again.....then she cusses me out then be like sorry.
I end it with yet another sleep text.
Lol

Back