Welcome To aBlackWeb

Out of all the people you text....

My momma easily....she always needs a break down of what shit like smh, lmao, wyd means...her new phone puts emojis in place of her words so it’s like figuring out pictograms and she’s tha only person in tha world that can text me talking shit about 1 of my sports teams losing and I can’t really talk shit back

Depends on the phone and/or app

My 6yo make take the crown tho

My friend. Never corrects or sends a correction post for his misspelled words. And it is not just one word in the sentence. It is multiple words. A lot of fragment sentences.

Reading these posts got me realizing I might be that person for multiple people. I cant spell shit, and sometimes send 3 texts to say what i could have in 1.

Atleast I dont use emojis though.

my dad or my uncle, easy

pops just rambles and whines, cant stay on subject or respond to what was sent to him....you gotta call that nigga

my uncle just old and takes 2 days to respond.....you can tell he says the words out loud as he's texing. "OK. Love you guys. Kiss girls for me. Later."

Probably my older sister and she likes to send voice texts lol

my cousin. she will sent like 4 million pictures without warning about absolutely nothing at any given moment. my phone will freeze up trying download all them shits.

then she be tryna call like while my phone is having a seizure

Back