Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION - ABW Parents: Does public shaming a child work as an effective punishment?

Yea so the wife got a class this week that specifically addresses this kinda behavior, and we're gonna learn it and work on it together.

But right now....straight kiddie jail. Don't come out your room unless it's bathroom. No visitors.

He ate a ham and cheese sandwich. Wrote the note for his door, and straight lock down.

Teacher said he just was mad cocky today like he was free to do whatever he wanted.

He had 3 good days in a row and felt like niggaz couldn't tell him shit.

Little cocky bastard was sitting there and couldn't even deny nothing the teacher said. Ain't even try. Just had that embarrassed face like

:ohoh:

He kept looking at the teacher like

He thought they were cool...

But yea, I like that new stuff the wife was talking....He can get that tomorrow...tonight he gets solitary confinement

Yea so the wife got a class this week that specifically addresses this kinda behavior, and we're gonna learn it and work on it together.

But right now....straight kiddie jail. Don't come out your room unless it's bathroom. No visitors.

He ate a ham and cheese sandwich. Wrote the note for his door, and straight lock down.

Teacher said he just was mad cocky today like he was free to do whatever he wanted.

He had 3 good days in a row and felt like niggaz couldn't tell him shit.

Little cocky bastard was sitting there and couldn't even deny nothing the teacher said. Ain't even try. Just had that embarrassed face like

:ohoh:

He kept looking at the teacher like

He thought they were cool...

But yea, I like that new stuff the wife was talking....He can get that tomorrow...tonight he gets solitary confinement
long as he aint catching those hands, I support solitary

If he come out that room he'll get a strike like a lighting bolt from the thunder God Zeus himself

Last edited:
Back