Welcome To aBlackWeb

Onlyfans to prohibit sexually explicit videos in October (UPDATE: OF reverses course)

I know you happy with this.

Going to turn the ABW back to a normal rap/discussion board
I'm indifferent

It's not my site but as a member, I go to the places that discuss the things I wanna talk about. Occasionally, it's the smut. But I'm not gonna shed a tear over it

wtf? Why they mad? Money is money...

M1Jr.gif

Those dumb broads messed up their own bag.

This isn't about the content.

It's about Only Fans having to issue too many refunds because of too many customer complaints about them not getting what they paid for.

Basically, the banks and institutions like paypal realized that the money and time spent having to issue these refunds.......stop payments.......placing holds on funds...........etc, was more trouble than it's worth.

No sympathy for them at all.

They did it to themselves.

Last edited:
Those dumb broads messed up their own bag.

This isn't about the content.

It's about Only Fans having to issue too many refunds because of too many customer complaints about them not getting what they paid for.

Basically, the banks and institutions like paypal realized that the money and time spent having to issue these refunds.......stop payments.......placing holds on funds...........etc, was more trouble than it's worth.

No sympathy for them at all.

They did it to themselves.

how you know this?

how you know this?

It was discussed in the other Only Fans thread months ago.

Articles were posted and everything.

Plus, it's really not that hard to figure out.

If the banks were making more money than they were losing...........or enough of a profit to deal with all the refunds........there would be no reason for them to threaten to end their relationship with Only Fans.

However, if they're losing money..........or not making enough money to justify everything that comes with the refunds.........then they're going to do away with anything that cuts into their profit margins.

Basically, it's just business.

Im willing to bet all "xxx content creators" not already on Justforfans will be there as soon as OF cut them off.

True, but if the same thing happens at these other sites.........the banks will threaten to cut them off too.

@DOS_patos spoke on this months ago.

The homie Lemmy from France long before that.

Too much............"soft-hoeing."

Fam, I'm being serious

I can't read that small text when your screenshot like that which is why I keep telling you to just actually copy and paste the text or just post the link to the article.

That takes the same amount of time as you doing screenshots

I guess you'll have to read it when you get on desktop.

Don't have the link because the article was posted almost a year ago.......August 30, 2020.

Back