Welcome To aBlackWeb

Onlyfans deleting Prostitutes accounts and refunding subscribers

Onlyfans as a platform for sexual content wasn't sustainable... you had chicks taking monthly subscriptions from literally hundreds of men for minute content... videos that have running lengths of 15 seconds... LMAO fuck can you do with that?

And then good ol Beyonce dry snitched on them .... encouraging (probably) some of her numerous sheep/fans to join and have accounts

And it was a wrap

Onlyfans as a platform for sexual content wasn't sustainable... you had chicks taking monthly subscriptions from literally hundreds of men for minute content... videos that have running lengths of 15 seconds... LMAO fuck can you do with that?

And then good ol Beyonce dry snitched on them .... encouraging (probably) some of her numerous sheep/fans to join and have accounts

And it was a wrap
like i said from the beginning..

the game aint for everyone.

the drug game wasnt for everyone but as soon as everyone wanted to be a drug dealer...what happened to our community?

fuck niggas took over and fucked the game up.

why dont people think this would happen with women?

young dudes looked up to drug dealers......saw the money and women and wanted to be like them and found a way.

same with young girls seeing women talking about owning a home at 23.

seen this game before but for some reason niggas thought it would be different.

smdh

people just slow.
we dont need to let everyone cook.

some people dont belong in the kitchen

the drug game wasnt for everyone but as soon as everyone wanted to be a drug dealer...what happened to our community?

young dudes looked up to drug dealers......saw the money and women and wanted to be like them and found a way.

smdh

people just slow.

What are you typing man?

shit that keeps going over your head.

why you fucking with me this early?

i already did 10km today ....i want all smoke for the next hour.....before i need an old man nap and not want smoke.

f you lurk, pull up in the next 45 minute, hoe
Nigga ready to swing some
Fightinggiphy (4).gif

smdh

people just slow.

Lol...this actually makes sense and isn't hard to understand at all. You could've simplified this though by saying what I've said many times to you which is "Everybody ain't built to run their own business"...

Lol...this actually makes sense and isn't hard to understand at all. You could've simplified this though by saying what I've said many times to you which is "Everybody ain't built to run their own business"...
honestly man.......the way i think is hard to simplify.
not that im smarter...i just think different.
and you right everyone aint built for business....yet its implied every woman should be allowed to show coochie in order to get paid.
i can get a bit deeper but my hour is almost up.

alot of people looking funny in this thread.

How many dominican women have you pimped good sir?
nadda
them chicks looking for dudes and dudes looking for chicks.

whatever happens between them i have nothing to do with.

i have no idea whos selling what or whos buying what.

a nigga want to hit a brothel...ill take him. a nigga want to meet a decent girl....ill know a few.
a chick want an american...ill do what i can.
but even on the island you will get killed fucking with underage chicks.....and chicks do be underage trying to sell ass and them euros stay buying.

Nigga ready to swing some
View attachment 283583
More like..
96575a88c2281b8f50093755a5f5efde.gif

Back