Welcome To aBlackWeb

Onlyfans deleting Prostitutes accounts and refunding subscribers

Aye man I'm wit chu...I used to deadass get mad at hoes pushing the pussy print to the screen on pics cause they getting money and acting like they better than niggaz they ain't better than cause some simp wit money giving them money to floss. When their body and simpagd is the only reason for that play.

Like, don't look down on me like I cant fuck and ain't on ur level. Hoe,...I make good money and talk a good game..

So I understand where the feeling comes from, at the same time..stepping away, I can see that was my own insecurity. Deep down they know what it is..deep down, they ain't fulfilled, deep down..nothings changed.

That's where all this Savage time animosity comes from..so just sit back and watch them have the world and still be unhappy, cause it proves all that stunting and fronting..

Is just stunting and fronting
iiBiSYSj1kVGOPPGr8vvo2UO1i3AJw37d59XgO2Lm0rVzNkbzN5HMM-RV9SPLy0OQtslRX63x-QOjNEfdcU3I8qbABRn1HyrnJxmRn1Pm1yu15GxHQmw-bJkFt93cAVebyOVhlgPDD2keDkwPZ5qlSehR1nSHlap2Xs

You one of them MEGA dudes they keep talking about huh?

However to your point its kinda true.

Shits rampant on twitch as well

0:20

Now imagine OF

the thing about Twitch, though, is that it was once a place for gamers to stream their gamplay and have people watch. Then the hoes got wind of it and they invaded it. Now it's at a point where female gamers pretty much don't bother 'cause every dude on there now expects them to act like the hoes instead of playing games.

Last edited:
the thing about Twitch, though, is that it was once a place for gamers to stream their gamplay and have people watch. Then the hoes got wind of it and they invaded it. Now it's at a point where female gamers pretty much don't bother 'cause every dude on there now expects them to act like the hoes instead of playing games.
Blame it on simps

the thing about Twitch, though, is that it was once a place for gamers to stream their gamplay and have people watch. The the hoes got wind of it and they invaded it. Now it's at a point where female gamers pretty much don't bother 'cause every dude on there now expects them to act like the hoes instead of playing games.
Well if there's any community where u can find desperate dudes, its the video game community.

Some hoes invaded that community and knew they would get more money playing call of duty than guys did.

They abused that, and now simps think all gamergirls on that wave.

Well if there's any community where u can find desperate dudes, its the video game community.

Some hoes invaded that community and knew they would get more money playing call of duty than guys did.

They abused that, and now simps think all gamergirls on that wave.

And that's the rub: They're NOT playing COD, they're sitting off half naked, gyrating on the screen, etc. Doing everything BUT gaming.

LOL man this shit just got me through a long as workday. Let me address a few things I saw in these last 24 pages.

1. Nothing but respect for the women that deliver on their promised content and I hope none of this shit affecting them. which for the time being seems like it ain't.

2. Until they legalize prostitution/sex work (which they should), you gotta chalk your loses to the game. there just no getting around that.

3. I like how the moment the subject of money exchange enters the conversation, people want to dictate what's morally right or wrong. Unless you spending your own money on some of these onlyfan accounts, I don't see how any of this concerns anybody condemning it.

4. fuck them kids but also why the hell is kids in grown folks conversations to begin with?

Back