Welcome To aBlackWeb

Onlyfans chick regrets it following her around after 2 years

'Cause that's how it works.

Catch a case when you're a young adult and see if it affects your job prospects years down the line.
This ain't a case and no, that's not how that's works

At some point in yall life yall will have to learn the tenets of grace and forgiveness. And accept that ppl change where it takes 1 yr or many. Holding them to who they were vs who they are is very short sighted and Ignorant

At some point in yall life yall will have to learn the tenets of grace and forgiveness. And accept that ppl change where it takes 1 yr or many. Holding them to who they were vs who they are is very short sighted and Ignorant
That's not always the thing to do. You know damn well you wouldn't date a former sex worker because of what they did in the past so cut the shit

Well, have fun with that 'cause it ain't us that have to learn it, it's these corporations folks are trying to get a job from. Lotta HR reps would love to give a felon a chance, but can't 'cause of "corporate standards".

Regrets doing onlyfans yet tells the world on the same account and platform she used to promote the onlyfans page.

lebron-james.gif

Clout is hella drug for attention whores

Well if you feel like the OF move isn't what you thought it would be. It makes sense to backtrack on the same platform that used to promote the idea. That said, I don't know if that's what she's truly doing or just chasing attention like you're suggesting.

Well, have fun with that 'cause it ain't us that have to learn it, it's these corporations folks are trying to get a job from. Lotta HR reps would love to give a felon a chance, but can't 'cause of "corporate standards".
You talking felons and I'm talking about a young lady who don't wanna sell naked picsšŸ˜

You talking felons and I'm talking about a young lady who don't wanna sell naked picsšŸ˜

It's something society still frowns on whether you like it or not. Her nude pics circulating around the office invites all kinda shit and that makes her a liability.

Why would I be talking about child molesters or any one who's actions have impacted another?

Who has this young lady victimized to be compared to child molesters and felons?

Yall niggas wild for yall comparisons yo
Did you not see the everyone in my post?

There are many types of women who all make many types of decisions. Not every decision that's made is something run of the mill that can just be chalked up to lack of maturity.
the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif
Why you stating the obvious b?

We not talking about them women, we talking about this one woman who needed to see it to believe it.

You throwing her away? She doesn't deserve to have a family, a husband, a wife, children? Fuck her and toss her to the bowels of society cause she sold her titties for a few years?

Back