Welcome To aBlackWeb

Onlyfans chick regrets it following her around after 2 years

Rome, Milan and ur neck of the woods… gonna go see my ppls in Paris too
That’s a lot of ground.
Y’all catching the train or driving?
Milan is 4 hrs south from me and Paris 3 hrs north.
But in Paris make a day trip to Versailles. And stunt on niggas in the club in the Eiffel Tower.

That’s a lot of ground.
Y’all catching the train or driving?
Milan is 4 hrs south from me and Paris 3 hrs north.
But in Paris make a day trip to Versailles. And stunt on niggas in the club in the Eiffel Tower.
A nigga hired a travel nigga so they putting all that together …but U know I been up and down Paris lol just gonna go see my ppls right quick and keep it pushing… might do some IG shit if I got time lol

A nigga hired a travel nigga so they putting all that together …but U know I been up and down Paris lol just gonna go see my ppls right quick and keep it pushing… might do some IG shit if I got time lol
So you going tk them outter rings. 😂🤣

Just joking
I stayed out the 18th once. Was kinda cool.

These hoes are not encouraging her to do better, either....

She's right and they right

You ain't the same person you were 2 years ago. I'm sure you're a rebranded/upgraded version of who you were. Why should she forever live under the shadow of a decision she made as a young adult?

Regrets doing onlyfans yet tells the world on the same account and platform she used to promote the onlyfans page.

lebron-james.gif

Clout is hella drug for attention whores

She's right and they right

You ain't the same person you were 2 years ago. I'm sure you're a rebranded/upgraded version of who you were. Why should she forever live under the shadow of a decision she made as a young adult?

'Cause that's how it works.

Catch a case when you're a young adult and see if it affects your job prospects years down the line.

Back