Austin Ekeler/Derrick Henry over 1.5 Rush/Receiving TDs

Bijan Robinson over 0.5 pass/rush/receiving TDs

Lamar Jackson over 276.5 yards pass/rush

Jahan Dotson over 44.5 yards receiving

AJ brown/Dallas Godert over 0.5 Pass/Rush/Rec TDs

CD Lamb/Michael Gallup over 0.5 Pass/rush/receiving TDs

Jamarr chase over 76.5 yards receiving

Most of these are paired with dak Prescott over 0.5 passing yards
All these shits chalked except the one I forgot to list which was Christian mccaffery over 0.5 TD

7 damn slips only one gon cash

Horrible

Screenshot_20230914_004149_Underdog.jpg
So..i started off the new season horribly..

Breece Hall... was coming of an ACL..

Jets signed..... superstar DALVIN COOK!

It was raining earlier which caused soggy field

When I did my homework 2 different sources said the Jets were going to be easy with Hall and Cook would get the bulk of the carries, that told me the under was a 🔒. NOPE. Boy smashed his prop in 3 touches... off an ACL... on a wet field... with Dalvin cook on the roster. Like.. wtf are the odds of THAT happening? Nobody would bet that combination of things would happen. Too unpredictable. Luckily Josh Allen came up a couple yards short anyway, so it actually made me feel better about losing...

but I doubled down and did more research and bounced back. Twitter told me Littel gives up the least walks in MLB and hes a "lock" and I knew Alana was coming off a concussion and a ankle sprain going against the best team in the WNBA favored to win by an enormous 16.5 point spread, so i took another chance and barely won smh..

All that for a $200 profit... i gotta be smarter this year

Screenshot_20230914_004120_Underdog.jpg

How y'all feel about Miami/BC with the over tonight and Memphis covering the spread?

Back