Welcome To aBlackWeb

Online Sports Betting Thread - Real USD Dollars, Crypto, etc

0621EBA3-720A-46EC-ABBF-DD033F04F676.png 99550776-DC58-4321-9BA3-3009EE98A5D9.png
tenor.gif

I gotta see if prize picks is now legal here. It be looking like niggas stealing money

I get the science behind it but I’m always overthinking it. Like as soon as I place an under I’m like “watch he go off tonight”
I'm overthinking everything regardless, so it came down to this.... I had to ask myself what hurts more losing on overs or losing on unders and I realized losing overs hurts me more. It reallllly pisses me off to think somebody is going to do something and they don't do it. When the unders don't hit I just be like ah man, i thought i had it but it don't HURT as much. I shrug it off

If you're in the Discord or on Twitter these niggas threaten athlete's lives for not going over and I get it lol. Its a failure by the player, especially if their team loses the game. When the under doesn't hit i don't feel like i need to go strangle a millionaire, its really on ME. I like it that way

I'm overthinking everything regardless, so it came down to this.... I had to ask myself what hurts more losing on overs or losing on unders and I realized losing overs hurts me more. It reallllly pisses me off to think somebody is going to do something and they don't do it. When the unders don't hit I just be like ah man, i thought i had it but it don't HURT as much. I shrug it off

If you're in the Discord or on Twitter these niggas threaten athlete's lives for not going over and I get it lol. Its a failure by the player, especially if their team loses the game. When the under doesn't hit i don't feel like i need to go strangle a millionaire, its really on ME. I like it that way
Screenshot_20230903_210424_Underdog.jpg

See this wtf im talking about

She played 29min with Austin out and only put up 8.. that's 1 bucket per quarter. She missed her prop by 10 and her team lost by 8.. like..? I could shank her right now

Back