Welcome To aBlackWeb

Online Sports Betting Thread - Real USD Dollars, Crypto, etc

To take advantage of Eddie's bet do you just bet what he says and you get refunded if it loses or do you gotta do something extra?

To take advantage of Eddie's bet do you just bet what he says and you get refunded if it loses or do you gotta do something extra?
It’s refunded in 24-48 hours. Too many favorites been winning over the last few months. I’m pretty sure if Wilder wins and the Bucs start losing, we’ll be back up to 100% refunds again lol

Yeah, I'm trying to do it now but they changed up the layout of the site and shit not as easy to find.

I hit on the double winnings for primetime games be betting on the Rams. Those gets are probably better in terms of roi. And I think they also changed the 3rd qtr payout as well. You only get the payout if they are up after 3 but lose the game. I don't think this was always the case or I'm just now noticing

Yeah, I'm trying to do it now but they changed up the layout of the site and shit not as easy to find.

I hit on the double winnings for primetime games be betting on the Rams. Those gets are probably better in terms of roi. And I think they also changed the 3rd qtr payout as well. You only get the payout if they are up after 3 but lose the game. I don't think this was always the case or I'm just now noticing
Just put $50 on it. Fuck it

Just put $50 on it. Fuck it
I’m deleting everyone tonight without a profile pic. I ain’t gotta explain $hit, but I started a coin in 2017 and it blew TF up. Niggaz too cute for profile pics and I had Russians/Nigerians getting ETH sent to them from DumbAss Prophets. 3ETH wasn’t shit back then. Like $350. But like $10,000 now. You ain’t special. Everyone else has a pic. Add a fucking pic, Bro. 90% of Bots/scammers don’t use them.

I’m deleting everyone tonight without a profile pic. I ain’t gotta explain $hit, but I started a coin in 2017 and it blew TF up. Niggaz too cute for profile pics and I had Russians/Nigerians getting ETH sent to them from DumbAss Prophets. 3ETH wasn’t shit back then. Like $350. But like $10,000 now. You ain’t special. Everyone else has a pic. Add a fucking pic, Bro. 90% of Bots/scammers don’t use them.
On stake?

Ok man

Back