Welcome To aBlackWeb

Online Sports Betting Thread - Real USD Dollars, Crypto, etc

Looks like betanysports is a solid betting site.

Its good when you can play sports betting in your state but still some states don't allow it..

May hedge once 7-14. It pays way better than cashout. $34 of my $50 wager back, or I can get it all back if I risk all of my parlay winnings since Raiders is my last leg.

C88E0AE9-D368-4895-B158-FAF6B93F24D5.jpeg BD16EF34-FFE2-4589-A319-164E7FE4DB54.jpeg

Lemme set this stake up rn. Before I start is there a minimum amount you have to put in before you start?

Lemme set this stake up rn. Before I start is there a minimum amount you have to put in before you start?

Naw. You actually get one FREEBET a week.

Use my link:

Maybe I’ll just bet spreads and shit but over/unders naw lol. I’m getting burnt way too much.

Which is why I wanted everyone to follow me. 20+ years experience. +EV. I don’t charge a PENNY. I really REALLY do this $hit. No job. PROFESSIONAL gambler for YEARS. I’m the 1% of the 1% of gamblers that actually makes money gambling after 2,500+ UNEDITABLE picks. I put out 7 MLB picks a couple days ago. Check them. A page or two back. 7-0. No BS. My post are UNEDITED. Not even gonna bring up my NFL 3teamer that hit yesterday… 😳🙄😴

Back