Welcome To aBlackWeb

Online Sports Betting Thread - Real USD Dollars, Crypto, etc

I need a tutorial or something on how to bet Crypto lol. Looks interesting

Same as betting your homie. Except Stake has crazy promos, tips you weekly, and always pays up lol. Plus, let’s say you had a 1BTC bankroll last year ($4,000). You bet half of it and lost. Your 0.5BTC would be worth ~$20,000 now. If you bet with USDs, your balance would be $2,000 (-$2,000).

USDs will always be USDs. Crypto goes up, so even when you lose, you win…

Here’s my link:

There’s others with links on here as well. Don’t matter whose you click. Not a penny is taken from you. Stake is betting on every gambler to lose, so they tip people for every single bet an affiliate makes. This comes from Stakes pocket, not yours.

What this mean?

With Stake, let’s say you bet $10 on the WFT. They were up at halftime, so you have the option to cash out for maybe $15, instead of waiting until the end to win $20.

This works the other way as well. Let’s say you bet NYG and they were down at halftime. You can click cash out to walk away with $5 instead of losing and walking away with $0.

The cash out button is on the bottom of every bet slip. I never use it. If I think my bet is going to lose, I just see how much I’ll win with TeamA, then bet a certain amount of that on TeamB.

On stake if you bet NFL money line you can get payed as a winner if your pick winning end of 3rd quarter, MLB end of 8th

Yooo!!! WFT bettors are gonna get hit up in 24-48 hours by CS. We getting DoubleWinnings!!!

B90252AA-8AF7-4681-A8BB-79B2DFD04807.jpeg C748C48E-001E-46FC-ACCB-7F1DEA96B224.jpeg

UFC lose split decision, money returned. UFC KO, double payout. A bunch of other promos. Too many to list.

Getting set up on Stake is pretty simple once you know exactly what to do.

I wanna thank @M4nh4tt4n and @Trilltx214 again for all of their help.

I highly recommend using Windscribe VPN to do this. I posted a link on page 37 near the bottom of the page.

I used a VPN in Canada. Ontario to be exact but I don't think it matters much anyway.

To buy crypto on Stake, they use a 3rd party called Moonpay. Dont worry, it's legit. Before you place a bet, you need to load currency into your wallet

your screen should look similar to this. Focus at the top where it's circled yellow

***CLICK WALLET***

once you do that, go to the buy crypto tab

Manhattan recommends buying XRP as the fees on it are super low. So just buy that, and ofc, switch your currency to USD. Then click buy Via Moon Pay

At this point, it will ask you to create an account with Moonpay. Use your bank information but when it comes to the address, use a random address in Canada. There is actually a site that I found yesterday that generates fake addresses. Props to Trill for telling me this, but the address is just for the account. It doesnt have to be real. It can be a bit tricky, well it was for me cause im used to american addresses but for the zipcode, use the letters at the end of the address. I cant find the one i used, but this one will do

Once set up, the coins will take maybe 5 min to get to your account.

You'll get notifications along the way via a screen prompt.

From there, now you're ready to place bets.

Last edited:
trying to figure out how to take advantage of Eddie's risk free bet

The site isnt user friendly at all for newbies.

Ain’t no advantage. Tail the CEO. If you lose, he refunds you.
take advantage meaning trying to figure out how to place a bet on what he's running the promotion for

i.e. im trying to get some of the free money but its not clear cut to a new user on exactly how to do that

this is what shows up when you click the promo

You click the matchup, then this is what it shows

who is Eddie betting on? Or does it matter? Maybe that's where im getting confused. The promo is worded in a manner that you pick whatever he does and if he loses, you get your money back up to $250 or whatever. If he wins, you also win.

Back