Welcome To aBlackWeb

Online Sports Betting Thread - Real USD Dollars, Crypto, etc

That’s wassup. Most lost $100 on Ravens. You’re +$100 on Ravens even though they lost. That looks like a +$200 $wing in my book. Now multiply that over 20 years and 10,000 bets. LOL! Fuck with me, Bro…

NO AMERICANS! (even though Stake is 99% Americans gambling) lol. Use a VPN an some random Canadian, German, etc address…

@M4nh4tt4n

Trying to get in on the Thursday night action

I'm trying to buy some xrp. I have to go through moonpay to do so. It needs an address, country, etc for me to use.

Any recommendations?

@M4nh4tt4n

Trying to get in on the Thursday night action

I'm trying to buy some xrp. I have to go through moonpay to do so. It needs an address, country, etc for me to use.

Any recommendations?

No disrespect. You’re a site admin. But you are wasting my time, Bro. I bet MILLIONS per year. Most of my followers as well. Below is my WORST affiliate (besides yourself).

I can’t take you serious. You flaked and lost out on $3,500 over the last couple months. FreeBands. I really REALLY do this fucking $hit. #OnGod. Time is money. I got 13 Niggaz begging for an NFL plays, but I’m on ABW responding to you. Losing money. Bro, just deposit and bet. Fuck all that ABW stock thread BS. Fuck RealEstate. I done it all. I know the wave.

Google best investment over the last fucking DECADE. I’ll wait… This is my last response until you do. No cap. Business, NEVER personal. I am only one year in and PlatinumIV. Men lie, women lie,numbers fucking DON’T… 🤷🏽‍♂️

4749679C-60BA-42BE-ADEB-DB14BB750E63.jpeg E6F94A55-C817-479C-9B6A-F8B62DA74CD1.jpeg BC9678C9-68E3-4239-A83F-6A5D9B0632D0.jpeg 9B4EDD71-6474-4DEE-BD10-4646042CC3A3.jpeg

I got my WORST Nigga wagering 4 BTC (besides yourself at $0.00) lol. Damn near a quarter MILLION fucking dollars and gotta listen to 100 Niggaz BS…🙅🏾‍♂️

And he delegated ~$10,000. Worth ~$30,000 now. My #1 delegate. We fucking eating. Keep listening to those TikTok/YouTube 2010 stock Niggaz and 2017 crypto Niggaz instead of following the fucking OG GOD (2001 stocks/2013 crypto)… lol

760E80A1-A6E2-4405-8140-A89D949CAC6A.png

I'm set up now. Props to @Trilltx214 ✊🏾

@M4nh4tt4n

You talk over people head a lot of time. I'm not sure you realize you do that. I'm sure there's something I could talk to you about that would seem Greek to you but you gotta have a bit more patience with people brah. You jump from A-z without much needed steps in between.

With that being said, if you think I'm fugazi or whatever, that's your opinion and you are entitled to feel that way. I do appreciate you trying to help me out initially. Still respect coming from this side.

With that being said, this WFT/NYG game might be Master P sneaker status and could really go any way. Who is going to be up after 3 quarters. I honestly don't know

Fuck it. Went with WFT.

Only bet $25 just to get a feel for the shit but leggo

Thanks a million @Trilltx214. Business, NEVER personal. I got no job and 90% of my time is spent with TimeWasters. I done lost several 2001-2021 friends/family members over my grind. I’m on my Enemy of the State $hit. Went incogNEGRO in 2015. Water under the fucking bridge. My Mom, Pops, siblings, and daughter still fuck with me.

The #1 XPPX delegator just dropped a few hundred on the Redskin bums. I trust his judgement 100% and will throw $100 on it myself. Good luck, King…

I’m calling the 1st leg of this parlay a winner in the 4th inning. Angels lose and I stop fucking gambling TODAY!!!

A8BE19ED-4FD8-403F-A4F5-B5B1A47B5522.jpeg

Thanks a million @Trilltx214. Business, NEVER personal. I got no job and 90% of my time is spent with TimeWasters. I done lost several 2001-2021 friends/family members over my grind. I’m on my Enemy of the State $hit. Went incogNEGRO in 2015. Water under the fucking bridge. My Mom, Pops, siblings, and daughter still fuck with me.

The #1 XPPX delegator just dropped a few hundred on the Redskin bums. I trust his judgement 100% and will throw $100 on it myself. Good luck, King…
its all good brah.

now that im plugged in, i'm gonna be more involved definitely.

I appreciate you for initially putting me on.

Wassup with that vpn you was supposed to help me with lol
oh shit

you got my number and shit...lol..w.hy you aint text me hahaha

i ended up using "Windscribe". You get like 10gb or some shit a month but if you just using it for stake, you login, make ya bets, and log out. Idk if its that much gb but whatever it is, for just using Stake, you wont surpass that limit. It's free as well and very simple to use and understand.

Back