Welcome To aBlackWeb

Naw this shit official. Just finished. Running back the anime for the fam... we was all in for the live action. And anime is normalized in my house... so I'm not gonna be surprised if this bout to be a one piece Halloween

this is the negative but valid post
the chic playing Nami need to go Nami is a hustla and loud and she always got an angle
the chic playing her is slow and quiet
they left out how Zoro came up with the 3 sword style and his bounty hunter crew
they left out major parts of the battle at Bartie
they left out Hatchan who is vital in later episodes
need to hear more accents since every place is an island there are other actors out there that are not british
I understand you can't fit everything in but when doing an anime live action series you need to do 12-15 eps a season

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
this is the negative but valid post
the chic playing Nami need to go Nami is a hustla and loud and she always got an angle
the chic playing her is slow and quiet
they left out how Zoro came up with the 3 sword style and his bounty hunter crew
they left out major parts of the battle at Bartie
they left out Hatchan who is vital in later episodes
need to hear more accents since every place is an island there are other actors out there that are not british
I understand you can't fit everything in but when doing an anime live action series you need to do 12-15 eps a season
I disagree with this being valid

Real shit. I wrote it off when I saw the teaser. Actually gave it a try and wow. I'm impressed. They even made Buggy likeable and the guy who played Arlong did the damn thing. The only campy part thus far was Axehand and Helmeppo. And trippy part is Helmeppo did better acting AFTER the wackass haircut lol.

I hope this gets a second season. I know it'll never get a conclusion but hell of a first season.

I don't think I'll ever finish the anime. But it's gonna get a lotta run now. The show got me invested in the characters. I wanna see how they grow over the many arcs

Didn't expect to like this, but I'm really feeling it.. Shit is 🔥.. I came to the realization not too long ago that I'ma fucking nerd

Back