Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix One Piece šŸ“ā€ā˜ ļø

Is it a Japanese or American made? If it's Japanese, it might be decent. If its American, it will likely be trash.
Lol bro itā€™s trash regardless

you gonna watch luffy stretch his arms on Netflix? Lmaoo

how much of a show thatā€™s been out 20+ years is gonna be shown in these 9 Eps before itā€™s canceled? Lolol

I might watch just to laugh

Lol bro itā€™s trash regardless

you gonna watch luffy stretch his arms on Netflix? Lmaoo

how much of a show thatā€™s been out 20+ years is gonna be shown in these 9 Eps before itā€™s canceled? Lolol

I might watch just to laugh

I'm not saying it will be good. I'm just saying that the Japanese made live action anime has been a hell of a lot better than the American made ones. The Kenshin live action adaptations, for example, are really good and they are on Netflix.

I'm not saying it will be good. I'm just saying that the Japanese made live action anime has been a hell of a lot better than the American made ones. The Kenshin live action adaptations, for example, are really good and they are on Netflix.
Ohh yeah definitely youā€™re right

FvSlMjSacAEr6PD

I truly want to know if they really believe it's going to be a hit or if this is a money laundering scheme

Never watched one piece but if that live action cowboy bebop or death note is any indication I have no hopes for this

Jesus so this is the reason Netflix been cancelling everything? Iā€™m a One Piece fan and I know thatā€™s not a good idea. If they fuck this up that leaves me no hope for the Avatar show.

Back