Welcome To aBlackWeb

One nation, under Zion - Official 2021-2022 New Orleans Pelicans Thread

Lol, Thanks. Serious question, u keep bigging up Herb Jones, but when I look at the box scores, I see nothing impressive. Is his defense that good to draw rave reviews from u?
Look at his plus minuses and we haven't won a game yet.

Dude has some very high BBIQ and can legit guard 1-5 this early in his career with no offensive game. Also if you do a Twitter search with his name some very smart basketball minds literally all sing his praises.

If you ever get a chance to watch our games just focus on him in games. Dude is a stud. If he develops any offensively, look out.

Look at his plus minuses and we haven't won a game yet.

Dude has some very high BBIQ and can legit guard 1-5 this early in his career with no offensive game. Also if you do a Twitter search with his name some very smart basketball minds literally all sing his praises.

If you ever get a chance to watch our games just focus on him in games. Dude is a stud. If he develops any offensively, look out.
Ok, will try to watch u guys play on Monday and pay attention to him.

Interesting first 3 games

I'm not writing the team off 3 games in but the games have been interesting nonetheless.

I'ma just chalk game 3 up to a bad night overall. 30 damn turnovers will get you.

Too much jump passing. At least take a shot at the rim. Can't rebound a turnover.

Too many soft passes to the post as well.

They had their chances and truth be told, it should've been the BI/JV show late.

one thing i would've loved to have seen is the pelicans keep a 20pt+ lead but it got down to 6 and they never lost the lead so...still TONS of room and i do mean TONS of room for improvement.

Still a bit careless with the ball. I dont remember the final TO number, but the bigs have to be ready to score when the guards drive. And the guards need to probably just shoot the damn ball that close to the rim and hope the bigs rebound.

Graham played a great game after he settled down

BI was the closer

TM3 is 7/17 on 3's after last night

NAW needs to continue to take advantage of the matchups and drive when the lanes open up. I think he has the potential to be a pretty good to great finisher at the rim.

See how different Beverley played if you dont let him just hack tf outta people? Random

So, as of this post, unfortunately, the pels have dropped two in a row bringing the young season to 1-5.

Some very winnable games that they lost and it's hard to find anything positive to say but at the same time, this is a "different" team from last year.

I'm not going to focus on the lack of Zion because it's obvious what his presence will do for them offensively. Unfortunately, just not enough contribution from other 3rd yr guys. Not sure what to make of jaxson yet.

I know Naw is a baller but he is definitely forcing the issue right now.

JV is a beast man. I honestly didn't know he was this good.

If herb can continue peeling back more offensive layers to his game, it's really going to help payoff for him moving forward.

Love Graham. That signing is looking better and better

The season isn't lost at all but they need to get a couple wins in the column now to get the confidence up.

Knicks on deck today so let's see what they can do

I think Zion wants to be part of the team now after seeing how much young talent we really have to go along with CJ and Ingram who’s still young himself

No reason why we can’t win 50 games next year

I think Zion wants to be part of the team now after seeing how much young talent we really have to go along with CJ and Ingram who’s still young himself

No reason why we can’t win 50 games next year
i'm bout to post some clips from the exit interviews

Back