Welcome To aBlackWeb

One nation, under Zion - Official 2021-2022 New Orleans Pelicans Thread

4pt game

This why you don't panic in the first quarter

Hopefully they can keep it up and pull out the W

Welp, didn't pull it out

Zo played himself out of and leverage heading into the off season. I hope there's a way to bring JJ back but I got a feeling he might wanna be out.

I wonder what more playing time for NAW would've done but I don't think he ready to take the car just yet

Minutes after losing, this is posted

I mean I get it, you feel attacked but this the last thing that would be on my mind if I was playing like he was during the restart. Hopefully he can turn this into something. I'm still holding out hope for dude

In what world would the Raptors be cool with letting FVV go?
They will want to save some money for the chance to pursue Giannis and have to sign FVV to a nice deal before losing him to a higher offer in FA. The best thing to do is get back something with Lonzo

@AP21 @toheeb27

here is that accountability I been looking for man. Rooting him to have a better season next season but won't be surprised if Griffin choose otherwise. It's a big season for him man, last year of his rookie deal.

since it seems inevitable the team will be parting with Gentry, lets spend a few posts talking about possible replacements.

one name for me that sticks out is Kenny Attkinson (sp?) I remember when they played Brooklyn a couple of times and i really liked the fluidity of the offense. I noticed the sets in the half court as well. Not sure what his defensive philosophy is, but this might be a good hire

@5th Letter, what are some things you can tell us about him?

since it seems inevitable the team will be parting with Gentry, lets spend a few posts talking about possible replacements.

one name for me that sticks out is Kenny Attkinson (sp?) I remember when they played Brooklyn a couple of times and i really liked the fluidity of the offense. I noticed the sets in the half court as well. Not sure what his defensive philosophy is, but this might be a good hire

@5th Letter, what are some things you can tell us about him?
Good development coach. Great with Ax’s and O’s. He can be stubborn and he tends to stick with his set rotation no matter what. He’d be good for y’all imo.

Good development coach. Great with Ax’s and O’s. He can be stubborn and he tends to stick with his set rotation no matter what. He’d be good for y’all imo.
was his beef with playing vets over young guys or the other way around?

him and D'eandre had issues right?

I really wanna poach Joe Harris from BKN, but i know that's not gonna happen

was his beef with playing vets over young guys or the other way around?

him and D'eandre had issues right?

I really wanna poach Joe Harris from BKN, but i know that's not gonna happen
We won’t know the truth until after the fact but based on rumor and innuendo his coaching style wore on the players, everything had to be done his way, that was cool at first when they were rebuilding and developing young players but with heightened expectations that wasn’t going to go over as well. That plus DeAndre Jordan wanted to start.

Final game of the season for the caws

Won't see any starters but tonight is an audition for next year's roster. Going to be interesting to see who they keep.

Back