• Big Pun

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Busta Rhymes

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Ghostface Killah

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Don Dada

who is the weakest out of this list . (They are all in my Top 20 DOA) So Nobody actually weak but one has to go!

people probably pick big l because he died before he made it outside of being an underground artist but Lyrically he is the best out of all those rappers and he got the top 3 flow of all time. Nas stated he feared Big L even he made Jay sound like a quite mouse.

Last edited:
You can base it how you want it, I rank my rappers from\ about raw talent, flow, lyrics. None of this rappers could touch Big L on this 1.

Rappers like e-40, too short, styles p got 10+ albums but no way I would rank them above BIG L
L tied with pun for best lyrics/bars

He was super dope but he gotta go cuz he died before he got started

Funk Flex who loved Biggie more than anybody else said that Big L during his prime was a better lyricst than Biggie.

No disrespect but u delete L s music and the game ain’t missing nothing
Love to Lloyd Banks but we all know who the real PLK is.

Fab, Jada, LLoyd Banks, Pusha T, Royce 59 have all ranked Big L as one of their biggest influences.

So I Guess The Game would be missing alot without L

same can't be said for Big Pun to be honest.

And even the Mac Miller rapper had a big L tattoo.. Wait it doesnt count because he is white.

Big L influence was big.

Big L had a better catalog than Method Man when we talk solo. Method Man albums sucks but he did good on features+ amazin flow and the Wu Albums

I ve never randomly heard a Big L song outside of the freestyle w Jay

And we all know how that went..

711cfd241a532b40b80d4855370a7a78.gif

Nah….Big L had just as much time (actually a few/couple yrs more) as Pun but didn’t pan out/make tha impact of Pun…L died early ‘99 but all his music sounded like it came out in tha early ‘90’s…

He could rap and had dope punches and freestyles and all that, that’s a fact…but besides Ebonics and MVP what’s he really known for??

:mybad:

The Big L slander was not called for lol. He is the answer to the question tho.

Back