Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think it's weird that Tarantino has such a fetish for black men. A particular type of black man, I should say. The 'Dead Nigger Storage' scene was wack and out of place and it just seemed like Tarantino himself would love to call a gangsta a nigger to his face in real life. Scene added fuck all of value and was a vanity piece.

He even managed to squeeze some racism into Inglorious, and again it was unnecessary.

Alla that said, he's a great writer and director

I think it's weird that Tarantino has such a fetish for black men. A particular type of black man, I should say. The 'Dead Nigger Storage' scene was wack and out of place and it just seemed like Tarantino himself would love to call a gangsta a nigger to his face in real life. Scene added fuck all of value and was a vanity piece.

He even managed to squeeze some racism into Inglorious, and again it was unnecessary.

Alla that said, he's a great writer and director
I mean...inglorious bastards was about nazis and shit wtf did you expect? Lol

Wait, so it isn't a running joke as said earlier?

Last edited:
LMAO

About 90% of Martin Scorsese's movies have the word 'nigger' in the scripts

Y'all cancelling him or nah?

Tarantino's last two films have been Westerns set at a time where black people in America were seen as sub human... WTF do you expect black people of that time to be referred to as if we're being realistic?

no pics of Margot with one of these yet?

girl-hair-jeannie-riley-02.jpg

It's kind of fucked up that this was a real event and your murder was so famous that people made a movie out of it lol. Feel bad for the families. Sure everything will be exaggerated af and a lot will be added in, but still. Shits crazy
There's like 3 other movies coming about it this year too

This I can't find an article or reference on. I'd kindly ask you to post it. On the internet people will believe anything if it affirms what they want to believe.

I can't say he's a bigot because his movies and character portrayals are far too complex and but authentic to warrant him being a bigot. Quentin I can tell puts a lot of work into reading and trying to understand people. His movies are more about the depth and reasoning behind characters than they are about the actual film itself. You see this from Pulp fiction, Kill Bill, True Romance, Django, Hateful 8, Reservoir Dogs, and many others. He is not ignorant or stupid at all.

Tarantino loves to push buttons and go off the deep end. A lot of his films wouldn't be as successful without that element IMO. If you're the socially sensitive type or conservative you won't like him. People take what they want out of film. Someone pointed out that 90% of Scorsese films say it, half of Francis Ford Coppola films said it but y'all love Scorcese and Francis' the Godfather series.

You must didn't search hard enough or google the right shit. I don't love any director. I actually don't pay that much attention to who directs what. I watch trailers and read plots and if I like what I saw or read will give the movie a watch. For some movies never found out who directed it until years later. I don't give a fuck about shit like that. I watch movies to be entertained.

The word nigger doesn't always fit the setting or even necessary when Tarantino uses it in some of his movies. To sit here and deny that is just straight up bullshit.

Explain to me what reason would I want to have to believe that Tarantino tells nigger jokes?

The way women talk about men when there are no men around is different from the way women talk about men when there are men around. It’s like, when you say a nigger joke, you gotta use the word “nigger” or it’s not funny. It’s only the dirtiness of it, the nastiness of it, that makes it funny. So I don’t want you to censor the way my characters talk.

https://gawker.com/the-complete-history-of-quentin-tarantino-saying-nigge-1748731193

He can not want his characters to be censored but he can also use that word when it isn't necessary and he certainly has an affinity for doing so.

Also to add that ain't the original site I read it on.

Last edited:
Also... For every 'nigger' uttered in his movies that irks you lot...

Theres a black person coming up tops in his movies either through revenge or redemption and sometimes against Whitey

Jackie Brown
(Pam Grier) , Django Unchained (Jamie Foxx) and Death Proof (Rosario Dawson)

That article counted the use of nigga in Jackie Brown as "niggers"

Nigger was not said once in Jackie Brown

Fake news

Back