Welcome To aBlackWeb

Im excited af. Wonder how much the film will focus on the manson murders or if that is just a small subplot of the film. Teaser didnt seem to put too much focus on it at all.

Idk how you can say Jackie brown was so so. Smh. might be my favorite

Personally I think it's his best and most mature movie... And it is an adaptation of a novel (I read he hates being told this...)

Unlike his other movies which are original screenplays...

tumblr_pooruanpb91qh1qauo1_540.gif

tumblr_pooruanpb91qh1qauo3_540.gif

tumblr_pooruanpb91qh1qauo4_540.gif

tumblr_pooruanpb91qh1qauo2_540.gif

Wiki

In 1969 Los Angeles, around the same time of the Charles Manson murders, a television actor and his stunt double embark on an odyssey to make a name for themselves in the film industry.

Google

In 1969 Los Angeles, a former Western star and his longtime stunt double struggle to find success in a Hollywood that they don't recognize anymore.

Didn't take more than a minute to look for description or synopsis...

tbh im starting to believe the manson family may not be a significant part of this movie. They probably just use that to create a buzz about the film. I think the film itself will focus on Dicaprio and his Stunt double just trying to make their way through hollywood and just come into contact with manson and his people as they were in those circles back then. I expect violence though, just not Manson style violence. I could be totally wrong though.

Back