Welcome To aBlackWeb

Omarosa Shares Tape of Trump Staffers Discussing N-Word Tape: ‘He Said It’…

I think people throwing around the impeach him shit fail to realize that there has never been a single person actually removed from office in that way. False hope and boosted ratings I guess.

I think people throwing around the impeach him shit fail to realize that there has never been a single person actually removed from office in that way. False hope and boosted ratings I guess.
Who outside of nixon, who resigned before it could happen, has had anywhere near the shit happen that trump has? Clinton? Cause he got some head from another bitch??? That aint shit compared to the bullshit thats going on now, ppl keep sayin "well this that and the other aint ever happend" but we havent had anywhere near the bullshit thats going on now, so again, just because it hasnt happend, dont mean jack shit because most ppl thought his ass never had a chance in the 1st place...but here we are

Thats my whole point. Trump is unpredictable and not really a member of the GOP establishment. He does what he wants or what will make him look good. He has no problem throwing Republicans under the bus if they go against him or if they're about to make him look bad. Pence would unite them an they'd do w/e they want & pass all kinds of wild laws.
At the end of the day, if dems take control in november it wont make a damn bit of diffience, niggas need to get out and vote, november can end this bullshit

Nah bruh...nothing would be worse than trump at this point even pences sorry ass, hell the fact that pence wouldnt stay bullshittin and attackin ppl all day on twitter alone would be a huge improvment

Pence is more dangerous, in certain respects, than Trump due to his tactfulness/restraint and his ability to push bills through the Senate / House to further his agenda.

Pence will bring that religious shit... I hope his hands are dirty too so they get him out of there

Its really difficult to impeach a President with a GOP controlled House and Senate. Even if the Democrats flip some Senate seats during the midterms, you need a total of 66 Senator votes to impeach a President. The current roster in the Senate is 51 Republicans, 47 Democrats and 2 Independents.

Its really difficult to impeach a President with a GOP controlled House and Senate. Even if the Democrats flip some Senate seats during the midterms, you need a total of 66 Senator votes to impeach a President. The current roster in the Senate is 51 Republicans, 47 Democrats and 2 Independents.
This also implies that Democrats actually want him out

It was kinda funny at first now its just pathetic, hes a grown ass man thats supposed to be the president actin like a salty teenage bitch 99% of the time smh

That's just one difference between you and I. I'm still loving every second of this shit show and how embarrassing it is for this country on a global level. This country hypocrisy has never been on a brighter display the world over and that has been long over due IMO.

Last edited:
Pence will bring that religious shit... I hope his hands are dirty too so they get him out of there
He already as headed/created a "religious task force" religious freedom for him is making it so that white Christians can discriminate based on their religion thats what he calls religious freedom..

i be wanting to ask all these black people or people of color that are affiliated with Trump

"what did it cost?"

and hope they get teary eyed like Thanos and reply "everything"

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/charles...-real-it-might-actually-increase-his-support/

Charles Blow: If Trump’s N-Word Tape is Real, ‘It Might Actually Increase His Support’

New York Times columnist Charles Blow says that even if Omarosa Manigault-Newman is right and a tape exists of Donald Trump saying racial slurs, it won’t do a thing to damage the president’s standing among his supporters.

Blow was on CNN on Wednesday for a discussion on how Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said she couldn’t “guarantee” that there’s no tape of Trump using the N-word. When the conversation turned to polling data showing that most Americans believe Trump is a racist, Blow argued that a “strange standard” has become publicly accepted where the president’s countless scandals don’t matter and he almost never has to apologize for anything.

The columnist continued to say that Trump’s racism is the logical conclusion of deductive reasoning, given his track record on the matter.

“We would be insane if we kept questioning and saying this is a matter of opinion of whether he’s a racist or not. He is,” Blow said. “People have cooked that into the books. I think that if you found the tape of him using the N-word, it might actually increase his support among the people who support him.”

Blow concluded with a lament that Trump saying the N-word would simply fall into his base’s expectations and they won’t care since they’ve already chosen to stand by him after so many worse controversies.

This does nothing to them, they believe whole-heartedly in this approach, and none of these insults to people who look like me hurt them because it is not them. There is not a betrayal of their believe in him, there is not a betrayal in what they want him to do, this is what they want him to do…This is what they accepted. This is what they want.”

Omarosa is a coon when Trump was elected she was saying she'd be ok if he called her a "nigger"and wouldn't care but now Trump cut her off and her political ambitions and now she wants to cry foul ? Nah man nah. Certain people I can't cosign or back.

If you want to know what the pinnacle of coondom is, all you have to do is look at the blacks that have associated themselves with Trump. Omarosa, Sheriff Clarke, Ben Carson, and Katrina Pierson have all revealed themselves as representing the word "coon" in the most accurate sense of the word.

Back