Welcome To aBlackWeb

Omarosa Shares Tape of Trump Staffers Discussing N-Word Tape: ‘He Said It’…

Omarosa Manigault Newman released a new recording to CBS News featuring a collection of Trump campaign staffers discussing the potential release of a tape of Donald Trump using the N-word.

Manigault Newman claimed this week that there is a recording of Trump using the N-word during his time hosting The Apprentice on NBC News.

She claimed that in a phone conversation from October 2016, Trump campaign staffers Katrina Pierson, Jason Miller and Lynn Patton discussed how to spin the potential release of the tape.

Katrina Pierson appeared on Fox News Monday night, and vehemently denied such a phone call ever happened.

But in the tape Manigault Newman released to CBS News, Katrina Pierson can be heard saying of Trump:

“He said it. No he said it. He’s embarrassed.”

While none of the staffers appeared to have heard the tape of Trump at the time of their call, Manigault Newman’s recording contradicts Pierson’s claims on Fox News Monday night.

“No one doubted that he said it,” Manigault Newman said on CBS This Morning. “They had worked to try to suppress this tape for so long.”

Manigault Newman also revealed that Pierson spoke to Kellyanne Conway about the potential tape.

Trump about to release the hounds on her.

Why bother? I don't even understand why he expends energy to dispel anything floating around him. John Gotti ain't the real Teflon Don. Trump is. Clinton was crucified over head. Obama was crucified for literally doing the right fucking thing. This dude out here colluding, committing treason, getting head from hoes, paying for it, breaking up families, deporting veterans, deploying gestapo, condoning racism, making fun of crippled people, AND still has an approval rating in the double digits.

Omarosa pandering to get her seat back at the cookout isn't enough.

The release of this won't make a difference to anything.

Yep, this whole things is stupid. Trump has already given us about a 100 reasons to believe he's a racist. At this point you either believe he's a racist and are against him for it, are being willfully blind to his racism, or believe he's a racist and don't care. Knowing he said the N word won't change that at all.

Nah i think if its actually on tape and realased then itd fuck his shit up for real, anyone in the limelight caught on some shit that bad theyre career is pretty much over with..and no i dont think even hed escape it, the backlash would be insane because youd have the president of the united states saying the most racist shit that you can say..and the only thing he could do is some bullshit apology, again we all know hes a racist but if its actually on tape and proven then itll be on some whole other shit..but until or if that tape is even relesed then all this heresay doesnt mean shit cause they can just keep denying

Nah i think if its actually on tape and realased then itd fuck his shit up for real, anyone in the limelight caught on some shit that bad theyre career is pretty much over with..and no i dont think even hed escape it, the backlash would be insane because youd have the president of the united states saying the most racist shit that you can say..and the only thing he could do is some bullshit apology, again we all know hes a racist but if its actually on tape and proven then itll be on some whole other shit..but until or if that tape is even relesed then all this heresay doesnt mean shit cause they can just keep denying

He already got away with “grab her by the pussy” in the middle of the #metoo era bruh this won’t do shit. You can’t think based on the rules that apply to everyone else.

She’s been known this, bet he’s used it right in front of her. But she’s a snake. She works for her benefit, she had everything lined up in case she was fired. New book. Dropping tapes strategically. Saying the n-word tape is in the hands of someone who’s scared to release the tape...but might release it before the midterms.

It will come and so will other bullshit, all at the right times.

She’s been known this, bet he’s used it right in front of her. But she’s a snake. She works for her benefit, she had everything lined up in case she was fired. New book. Dropping tapes strategically. Saying the n-word tape is in the hands of someone who’s scared to release the tape...but might release it before the midterms.

It will come and so will other bullshit, all at the right times.

That is all she has no loyalty to anybody. It's all about her and what benefits her no what it is or who it is. As long as she comes up at that point time its all good with and for her and her only.

He already got away with “grab her by the pussy” in the middle of the #metoo era bruh this won’t do shit. You can’t think based on the rules that apply to everyone else.
Not the same bruh that metoo movement wasnt poppin like it has been that shit had barely started if even started at all, and saying that shit is nowhere near as bad as saying the worst racist word you can say, its literally damn near a death sentance, the consequences for him??i dunno but it wouldnt just be the usual shit thats thrown into the catagory of daily bullshit he says and then left alone...im tellin yall niggas this would be some game changin shit

I didnt like her before and I don't like her now. What did she say/do when they were throwing the slurs around? I'm more interested in her actions at that time.
That irrelavent, we all know she aint never been shit, but if she got tapes she needa put them bitches out

Not the same bruh that metoo movement wasnt poppin like it has been that shit had barely started if even started at all, and saying that shit is nowhere near as bad as saying the worst racist word you can say, its literally damn near a death sentance, the consequences for him??i dunno but it wouldnt just be the usual shit thats thrown into the catagory of daily bullshit he says and then left alone...im tellin yall niggas this would be some game changin shit

Weinstein overshadows “grab her by the pussy”..

Back