Old caveman calls a cavewoman a Karen during flight from Tampa to the ATL

Really ended up bein a whole lot of nuthin tho.

bish really not wearing a mask and tellin old man to wear a mask foh.

She jus butt hurt cuz he wouldnt follow her orders.

• Haha
Reactions: Royal
lol at shouting at someone to put their mask on when hers wasnt even on AND shes spitting all over the plane. nasty ass people yo
Heard something similar about when Kap was kneeling. Folks were screaming and shit at him during the anthem.

Unpopular opinion but more men need to stand up to women. Feminism is so strong today because men don't say shit whenever a woman does dumb shit. We just sit there silently with our hands folded.

Unpopular opinion but more men need to stand up to women. Feminism is so strong today because men don't say shit whenever a woman does dumb shit. We just sit there silently with our hands folded.

cuz if you engage alotta women will go on and on.

And alotta women get off on that shit. Helps em feel alive. Lotta them be ready to smash rite after cuz they sooo geeked up.

Apparently this is how it started.

When Cornwall asked the flight attendant to help her find her seat, the flight attendant requested that she find an open seat until beverage service was complete, the complaint says.
"(Cornwall) responded to the flight attendant, 'What am I Rosa Parks?'" the complaint says.
The male passenger said he "told Cornwall it was an inappropriate comment and that she 'isn't black....this isn't Alabama and this isn't a bus,' " according to the complaint.
The man then purportedly told Cornwall to "sit down Karen," according to the complaint.

She was mad he wasn't wearing a mask while eating also

I didn't hear all the Rosa Parks/seating part.

That "bitch" he said came from the pit of his soul.

He been wanting to call his wife or ex wife "Bitch" like that or has.

I thought this was all about the mask,but even if it was just part of it,spitting on ppl isn't helping stop covid.

Reactions: SneakDZA
cuz if you engage alotta women will go on and on.

And alotta women get off on that shit. Helps em feel alive. Lotta them be ready to smash rite after cuz they sooo geeked up.
What are you spewing in here Marc. Is this how you and your s/o initiate sex? Alot of women don't want to smash after some shit like this. We want a blunt , a drank and to fucking meditate. Last I need is a nigga pounding me.
Now maybe some head...but "smashing" no.

And no I don't support this crazy woman going off on that old man.

• Ether
Reactions: Marc123
What are you spewing in here Marc. Is this how you and your s/o initiate sex? Alot of women don't want to smash after some shit like this. We want a blunt , a drank and to fucking meditate. Last I need is a nigga pounding me.
Now maybe some head...but "smashing" no.

And no I don't support this crazy woman going off on that old man.

Drama does turn some women on tho.

Reactions: deadeye