Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED OJ Simpson dead at 76

test
Posting about witnesses and lawyers bad history is fair but why haven’t you ever posted about the cops and their misconduct?
I stated earlier the cops were sloppy. They made so many mistakes. This is why they lost. They left the door open and the defense walked right in. Alan Dershowitz was a blessing for them bcuz he already knew that Fuhrman was a racist and it was him that told him to play that angle.

"Not only did we play the race card, we dealt it from the bottom of the deck." —Robert Shapiro, hours after the not-guilty verdict, to ABC's Barbara Walters on national television

I stated earlier the cops were sloppy. They made so many mistakes. This is why they lost. They left the door open and the defense walked right in. Alan Dershowitz was a blessing for them bcuz he already knew that Fuhrman was a racist and it was him that told him to play that angle.

"Not only did we play the race card, we dealt it from the bottom of the deck." —Robert Shapiro, hours after the not-guilty verdict, to ABC's Barbara Walters on national television
Im done but one more time.. your explanation for the white woman eyewitness who said she saw four people running away was what again?

No wording it at that way is not what I mean and you know it. This man has a history of being racist. Mark Furhman was comically racist, it wasn’t even funny. This man has a history of planting evidence and he was the one that just so happened to find the glove? Driving around with OJ’s blood? Why was he even doing that? That doesn’t seem shady?

Imagine if a Jewish man is accused of a crime. And the cop that found the evidence against that Jewish man is known to be antisemitic and was known to set up Jews. How do you think that would’ve gone?

This man that is known to hate black people and is known to plant evidence against black people is being treated as a minor inconvenience when that is a major fucking problem is insane.

Im done but one more time.. your explanation for the white woman eyewitness who said she saw four people running away was what again?
A woman once billed as a key defense witness in the O.J. Simpson murder trial has pleaded guilty to three felony theft counts.

Mary Anne Gerchas, 40, entered her plea Wednesday to charges stemming from failure to pay a hotel bill of more than $23,000, stealing jewelry and writing a bad check to an attorney who helped her fight an eviction case.Since Gerchas was on bail when she wrote the bad check, that adds an additional two years to the possible sentence.

She faces a maximum of six years and four months in prison when she is sentenced July 8.

Gerchas, a one-time jewelry store owner, was billed as a key Simpson witness in defense attorney Johnnie Cochran Jr.'s opening statement. Gerchas claimed she saw four men near Nicole Brown Simpson's condominium the night Nicole Simpson and Ronald Goldman were killed.

https://www.deseret.com/1995/6/8/19176088/o-j-witness-pleads-guilty-to-felony-theft/

A West Los Angeles businesswoman who has suddenly emerged as a key witness in the defense effort to exonerate O.J. Simpson has been sued at least 34 times in recent years on allegations that include defrauding or failing to pay suppliers, customers, landlords, attorneys, a national hotel chain--and her elderly aunt, court records and interviews show.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1995-01-27-mn-25039-story.html

You really wanna put her on the stand?

On that same 911 OJ was in the background yelling at her for doing drugs around their young kids.

If OJ was that abusive why was she writing him letters begging for him to take her back?

Why did this man have access to her crib? Wouldn’t she not want him to know where she lives?

No wording it at that way is not what I mean and you know it. This man has a history of being racist. Mark Furhman was comically racist, it wasn’t even funny. This man has a history of planting evidence and he was the one that just so happened to find the glove? Driving around with OJ’s blood? Why was he even doing that? That doesn’t seem shady?

Imagine if a Jewish man is accused of a crime. And the cop that found the evidence against that Jewish man is known to be antisemitic and was known to set up Jews. How do you think that would’ve gone?

What other time has he planted evidence? I need a link.

What evidence is there to prove he rode around with OJ's blood? I need a link.

Fuhrman wasn't even the first officer on the scene so the other cops collaborated to frame a man that they didn't even know had an alibi or not?

On that same 911 OJ was in the background yelling at her for doing drugs around their young kids.

If OJ was that abusive why was she writing him letters begging for him to take her back?

Why did this man have access to her crib? Wouldn’t she not want him to know where she lives?
She wrote letters detailing the beatings too. She wrote letters indicating that she was done with the nigga. It was her friends idea for Nicole to move out and Nicole and OJ agreed she could as long as it was in the neighborhood bcuz they were gonna try to work it out.

Why wouldn't he have access to the house if his kids were there and they were still trying to get back together?

Vannatter: Do you ever park in the rear when you go over there?

Simpson: Most of the time.

Vannatter: You do park in the rear.

Simpson: Most times when I'm taking the kids there, I come right into the driveway, blow the horn, and she, or a lot of times the housekeeper, either the housekeeper opens or they'll keep a garage door open up on the top of the thing, you know, but that's when I'm dropping the kids off, and I'm not going in. --- times I go to the front because the kids have to hit the buzzer and stuff.

Vannatter: Did you say before that up until about three weeks ago you guys were going out again and trying to...

Simpson: No, we'd been going out for about a year, and then the last six months we've had...it ain't been working, so we tried various things to see if we can make it work. We started trying to date, and that wasn't working, and so, you know, we just said the hell with it, you know.

Vannatter: And that was about three weeks ago?

Simpson: Yeah, about three weeks ago.

Vannatter: So you were seeing her up to that point?

Simpson: It's, it's...seeing her, yeah, I mean, yeah. It was a done deal. It just wasn't happening. I mean, I was gone. I was in San Juan doing a film, and I don't think we had sex since I've been back from San Juan, and that was like two months ago. So it's been like...for the kids we tried to do things together, you know, we didn't really date each other. Then we decided let's try to date each other. We went out one night, and it just didn't work.

Vannatter: When you say it didn't work, what do you mean?

Simpson: Ah, the night we went out it was fun. Then the next night we went out it was actually when I was down in Laguna, and she didn't want to go out. And I said, "Well, let's go out 'cause I came all the way down here to go out," and we kind of had a beef. And it just didn't work after that, you know? We were only trying to date to see if we could bring some romance back into our relationship. We just said, let's treat each other like boyfriend and girlfriend instead of, you know, like 17-year-old married people. I mean, 17 years together, whatever that is.

https://famous-trials.com/simpson/1860-ojstatement

Are you saying OJ wasn't beating the shit out that woman? We all saw those photo's of her after OJ beat her

She wrote letters detailing the beatings too. She wrote letters indicating that she was done with the nigga. It was her friends idea for Nicole to move out and Nicole and OJ agreed she could as long as it was in the neighborhood bcuz they were gonna try to work it out.

Why wouldn't he have access to the house if his kids were there and they were still trying to get back together?

Vannatter: Do you ever park in the rear when you go over there?

Simpson: Most of the time.

Vannatter: You do park in the rear.

Simpson: Most times when I'm taking the kids there, I come right into the driveway, blow the horn, and she, or a lot of times the housekeeper, either the housekeeper opens or they'll keep a garage door open up on the top of the thing, you know, but that's when I'm dropping the kids off, and I'm not going in. --- times I go to the front because the kids have to hit the buzzer and stuff.

Vannatter: Did you say before that up until about three weeks ago you guys were going out again and trying to...

Simpson: No, we'd been going out for about a year, and then the last six months we've had...it ain't been working, so we tried various things to see if we can make it work. We started trying to date, and that wasn't working, and so, you know, we just said the hell with it, you know.

Vannatter: And that was about three weeks ago?

Simpson: Yeah, about three weeks ago.

Vannatter: So you were seeing her up to that point?

Simpson: It's, it's...seeing her, yeah, I mean, yeah. It was a done deal. It just wasn't happening. I mean, I was gone. I was in San Juan doing a film, and I don't think we had sex since I've been back from San Juan, and that was like two months ago. So it's been like...for the kids we tried to do things together, you know, we didn't really date each other. Then we decided let's try to date each other. We went out one night, and it just didn't work.

Vannatter: When you say it didn't work, what do you mean?

Simpson: Ah, the night we went out it was fun. Then the next night we went out it was actually when I was down in Laguna, and she didn't want to go out. And I said, "Well, let's go out 'cause I came all the way down here to go out," and we kind of had a beef. And it just didn't work after that, you know? We were only trying to date to see if we could bring some romance back into our relationship. We just said, let's treat each other like boyfriend and girlfriend instead of, you know, like 17-year-old married people. I mean, 17 years together, whatever that is.

https://famous-trials.com/simpson/1860-ojstatement
If he was beating her ass that badly why should he have easy access to her? So he could beat her some more? If it’s about the kids then they could make arrangements for him to see the kids without him knowing where she stay. I used to know a woman that co parented and her child’s father didn’t know where she lived, and he wasnt beating her.

What about all the lies in the civil suit?

"I would never wear those ugly ass shoes"
The court showed over 20 different photos of him in those shoes.

Did you ever beat your wife?

"No"

What about all the lies in the civil suit?

"I would never wear those ugly ass shoes"
The court showed over 20 different photos of him in those shoes.

Did you ever beat your wife?

"No"
Foot prints at the crime scene didn’t match those shoes.

If he was beating her ass that badly why should he have easy access to her? So he could beat her some more? If it’s about the kids then they could make arrangements for him to see the kids without him knowing where she stay. I used to know a woman that co parented and her child’s father didn’t know where she lived, and he wasnt beating her.
OJ ran her life dude. He was a controlling, stalking jealous wife beater. On their very first date, she comes home with ripped jeans bcuz in Nicole's words "OJ gotta little rough." It was down hill from there. She didn't care bcuz it was OJ.

All this is in documentaries. I'm not saying this shit just to say it.

Back