FEATURED OJ Simpson dead at 76

test
Question about the glove.

How would Fuhrman know that O.J. didn't have an alibi before he planted it? If O.J. were at a restaurant or in a public place while the murders took place then planting that glove would have been certain jail time for Fuhrman. I never understood why this wasn't asked during the trial.
The defense wouldn't ask those questions.

And the prosecutors couldn't ask him those questions bc they advised him to plead the 5th for the remainder of the trial after he committed perjury.

None of that is evidence just theories. There is a reason Judge Ito dismissed it. This is a judge that allowed all kinds of irrelevant testimony and witnesses in the case, so if he thought it was bullshit says a lot.

O.J. won. He lived. He died. End of the story.

No, no, he's right. White people have said it, so it must be true.

So we shouldn't trust anything white people say except when they are agreeing with @Disanthrope. Then they are trustworthy. lol

• Haha
Reactions: TTBF
All I care about is Latasha Harlins. Her shit hit us hard at the time.

The Rodney King incident was fucked up but he lived and got paid.

O.J. was freed and lived out his life.

Latasha didn't even get to graduate from high school.

I'm all about justice for our people but to champion a serial wife beating coon who never gave a fuck and a half about people of his own color is something I just have a hard time doing. Don't forget after he finally turned himself in, while sitting in the police car watching all the fans that came around to support him, he asked "What are all these niggers doing in Brentwood".

Last edited:
Y'all couldn't just say RIP and keep it pushing huh

Reactions: Inori
One man with arthritis left two people looking like this?

Nah.
It

Was

A

MOB

HIT

O.J.-Simpson-Crime-Scene-Photos-5i.jpg

IMG-20240415-WA0003.jpg

Columbian necktie^^^^^^

IMG-20240415-WA0002.jpg

Yeah, the mob is gonna send four hit men (your theory) to kill one woman. Don't forget Goldman just happened to come by to return glasses.

:foh5:

Also OJ said he plays 4 rounds of golf daily. If you can swing a golf club you can swing a knife.

• Cap
Reactions: Disanthrope
Yeah, the mob is gonna send four hit men (your theory) to kill one woman. Don't forget Goldman just happened to come by to return glasses.

:foh5:

Also OJ said he plays 4 rounds of golf daily. If you can swing a golf club you can swing a knife.
And he can also pull Ron Goldman's tongue through his throat right?

I mean you see gruesome pics. I give plausible explanations that make alot sense to an OBJECTIVE, UNBIASED mind. But we don't that here. Niggas minds are tainted. I'm one 1 man, 2 at most. I can't undue 30+ of white supremacist programming. I get it. The white media had its way with most of society, super nigga did it, right OG?

So again... Oj did it

AND the victims were killed mob style

AND the victims were heavily into drugs

AND the victims had other friends who were MURDERED around the same time

AND a raging white supremacist pig planted evidence on the case

AND a white woman eye witness said she saw four people running from the apartment

AND he was still acquitted

^^^^Those are all undisputable facts

But no matter what OJ did it

Forget the arthritis, forget the 25 minute window he had to get to fuckin LAX with LA traffic, forget his two children who would have to see their mother like that, forget his football career, forget his acting career, forget ALL these factors and stay programmed

Last edited:
And he can also pull Ron Goldman's tongue through his throat right?

I mean you see gruesome pics. I give plausible explanations that make alot sense to an OBJECTIVE, UNBIASED mind. But we don't that here. Niggas minds are tainted. I'm one 1 man, 2 at most. I can't undue 30+ of white supremacist programming. I get it. The white media had its way with most of society, super nigga did it, right OG?

So again... Oj did it

AND the victims were killed mob style

AND the victims were heavily into drugs

AND the victims had other friends who were MURDERED around the same time

AND a raging white supremacist pig planted evidence on the case

AND a white woman eye witness said she saw four people running from the apartment

AND he was still acquitted

^^^^Those are all undisputable facts

But no matter what OJ did it

Forget the arthritis, forget the 25 minute window he had to get to fuckin LAX with LA traffic, forget his two children who would have to see their mother like that, forget his football career, forget his acting career, forget ALL these factors and stay programmed
Lol at facts. All your facts are coming from the defense team. His kids were asleep when the first officers arrived.

A cut throat is automatically mob style? Where the fuck do you see tounges pulled through throats at? Search Google all you want and you won't find any pics of tounges hanging out.

Who said she was heavily into drugs. Oh yeah. The defense. How convenient. Even if she was, how would anyone know she was in debt? The defense said she was so it must be true. The mob would just use her to get to OJ's money. It's much easier.

That same witness that saw all the people running from the scene has been sued several times that same year for fraud and theft. There is a good reason she wasn't called to the stand

How come only one foot print was found with all those people doing the killing? How come that footprint was the same size as OJ? Size 12.

How come OJ didn't answer the door when the limo driver rang the bell 3 different times?

How come he didn't answer the door until after the limo driver said he seen a man walk across the driveway 5 minutes earlier?

How come OJ refused to let the limo driver put a black bag in the trunk and insisted on doing it himself?

How come OJ never boarded the plane with that bag?

How come days later OJ insisted on retrieving a golf bag from the airport instead of letting his manager get it?

How come OJ told his close friend Ron Shipp that he cut his hand one way and the same night told two other people he cut it two different ways?

How come OJ was ready to commit suicide? How come during the chase he said he wasn't gonna hurt the police, the gun is for him bcuz he's the only one that deserves it?

How come nobody mentions the arthritis when he was beating the shit out of Nicole? He must of took his medicine on those nights.

Why is it so hard to believe that a jealous habitual wife beater can't be mad enough to escalate to murder? It happens every day.

Why is it hard to believe that OJ went over there knocked on the door and when Nicole answered OJ attacked her?

Why is it hard to believe that OJ caught Goldman by surprise and slit his throat? If you can swing a golf club you can cut a throat. Shit. Even OJ said in his book he would of just hid behind some bushes and jump him from behind. Element of surprise has won many battles.

Last but not least. Who has a better motive? A jealous wife beating ex husband who can't get his wife back or a cop woke out of his sleep that suddenly has the urge to set a famous person up for murder, not even knowing if the famous person had an ironclad alibi for the night?

Miss me with all that conditioning bullshit. I ain't the one. It's OK to believe in racism and corrupt police and still think a nigga is a killer.

You are sticking up for a man who wouldn't even look your way bcuz you are black and not rich.

• Ether
Reactions: already home_17
Speaking of F. Lee Bailey after being one of O.J. Simpson's attorney during his criminal trial, we was punished by white supremacy for being "off code" by defending Simpson's innocence till the end of his life. Bailey was disbarred in certain states after the Simpson trial and literally died broke and in debt. At 79 in 2012, he took the bar exam in Maine and passed with flying colors. However, Maine's bar rejected him they forever punished him for his connection to one trial where he did his job at a high standard.

Never forget. Rest in peace F. Lee Bailey.

Would the Kardashians have blown up if it wasn't for this trial?

• Haha
Reactions: Marc123
Lol at facts. All your facts are coming from the defense team. His kids were asleep when the first officers arrived.

A cut throat is automatically mob style? Where the fuck do you see tounges pulled through throats at? Search Google all you want and you won't find any pics of tounges hanging out.

Who said she was heavily into drugs. Oh yeah. The defense. How convenient. Even if she was, how would anyone know she was in debt? The defense said she was so it must be true. The mob would just use her to get to OJ's money. It's much easier.

That same witness that saw all the people running from the scene has been sued several times that same year for fraud and theft. There is a good reason she wasn't called to the stand

How come only one foot print was found with all those people doing the killing? How come that footprint was the same size as OJ? Size 12.

How come OJ didn't answer the door when the limo driver rang the bell 3 different times?

How come he didn't answer the door until after the limo driver said he seen a man walk across the driveway 5 minutes earlier?

How come OJ refused to let the limo driver put a black bag in the trunk and insisted on doing it himself?

How come OJ never boarded the plane with that bag?

How come days later OJ insisted on retrieving a golf bag from the airport instead of letting his manager get it?

How come OJ told his close friend Ron Shipp that he cut his hand one way and the same night told two other people he cut it two different ways?

How come OJ was ready to commit suicide? How come during the chase he said he wasn't gonna hurt the police, the gun is for him bcuz he's the only one that deserves it?

How come nobody mentions the arthritis when he was beating the shit out of Nicole? He must of took his medicine on those nights.

Why is it so hard to believe that a jealous habitual wife beater can't be mad enough to escalate to murder? It happens every day.

Why is it hard to believe that OJ went over there knocked on the door and when Nicole answered OJ attacked her?

Why is it hard to believe that OJ caught Goldman by surprise and slit his throat? If you can swing a golf club you can cut a throat. Shit. Even OJ said in his book he would of just hid behind some bushes and jump him from behind. Element of surprise has won many battles.

Last but not least. Who has a better motive? A jealous wife beating ex husband who can't get his wife back or a cop woke out of his sleep that suddenly has the urge to set a famous person up for murder, not even knowing if the famous person had an ironclad alibi for the night?

Miss me with all that conditioning bullshit. I ain't the one. It's OK to believe in racism and corrupt police and still think a nigga is a killer.

You are sticking up for a man who wouldn't even look your way bcuz you are black and not rich.
My nigga said

matrix-dodge.gif

You got it

Would the Kardashians have blown up if it wasn't for this trial?
This was understood from jump. The first gag was they shamelessly parlayed their dad's name into socialite fame, but little did we know they would be dick hopping black celebrities to maintain that fame and become billionaires

• Ether
Reactions: Nobody
Bailey’s reputation as a lawyer suffered considerably in the early 21st century. In 2001 Bailey was disbarred in the state of Florida, partly on the grounds of having misappropriated client funds and having made false testimony under oath. He was disbarred on similar grounds in Massachusetts in 2003. He later relocated to Maine, but his efforts to obtain a license to practice law there were ultimately rejected by the Maine Supreme Judicial Court in 2014.

https://www.britannica.com/biography/F-Lee-Bailey

The order, issued in Tallahassee, takes effect in 30 days. Bailey can accept no new business during that time.

The Florida Bar had filed a complaint against Bailey, alleging seven counts of misconduct related to the lawyer's handling of stock worth nearly $6 million owned by a former client, convicted drug dealer Claude Duboc.

Bailey initially had said the stock was meant as payment for his services, but later gave up control and spent six months in federal prison for contempt of court.

According to the court, the stock was given to Bailey for a limited period, and he was to use the funds to deal with the forfeiture of Duboc's French properties and other assets. Ultimately, the U.S. government was to benefit when the value of the stock increased.

Instead, Bailey commingled some of the funds with his own.

"We conclude that regardless of the manner in which he was to hold the stock, Bailey is guilty of the most serious and basic trust account violations," the court said.

"Bailey has committed multiple counts of egregious conduct, including offering false testimony, engaging in ex parte communications, violating a client's confidences, violating two federal court orders and trust account violations, including commingling and misappropriation," the court added.

It also pointed to a pattern of misconduct, as reported by the Florida Bar, including a censure in Massachusetts in 1970.

• Ether
Reactions: Nobody