Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I’m guessing he’s not on Tv.. Because he was caught fanboying over Cody’s win @ WM.. When he was w/ the rest of Cody’s friends & family in Philly.. You know TK lives on social media.. He probably saw that and didn’t like it and singled him out…

I'd bet money that's exactly why he is off tv. That or they realize it's no reason to push him anymore or warm him up for WWE.

I will say the Starks and Punk stuff was good tho til it got derailed.

Everybody was high on him back then that's why I couldn't believe they were saying he wasn't no good all of a dudden They put the mf wit Big Cass after that and that's a hell of a fall down the card

I'm not gonna say he's not good. But I can agree he's worn out his time at AEW.

It's a shame tho. B/c I pegged him to be an AEW champion by now. But I've felt he'd be perfect for WWE anyway. I think a new location would be great for him.

It's a shame tho. B/c I pegged him to be an AEW champion by now. But I've felt he'd be perfect for WWE anyway. I think a new location would be great for him.
With WWE now giving smaller guys more chances he should be able to swim.

It’s obvious that’s where he wants to be.. He was at that training session w/ Jade(before she debuted w/ WWE) that she did w/ Nattie & TJ plus he was participating w/ them & helping her out…

Both Starks and Hobbs need to leave aew, neither will be used right in that company.
They are both money. Especially Starks who has given you everything he can without having the right booking and development to take advantage of his natural abilities.

I'll say it again, I can't judge any developing talent based on their AEW tenure because AEW is an exhibition show. Guys like Starks and Hobbs would have been better off touring the indies/Japan, because AEW isn't even doing that great at helping new talent build a brand.

I see Starks being really successful in WWE. He just has too much energy on the mic to not find a niche in a creative playpen like the WWE.

Back