Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

If we being real I would be pissed if I was on the roster and see these dudes come in getting top billing. Creative don't got shit for their champs but bloodline family members and close friends in top story
WWE creative aint running the bloodline story

Heyman, Roman and now Rock are (obviously HHH has a say in the story as well)

there is your answer right there lol

I have been watching a lot his his matches to get a feel for him

Jacob is that nigga

this MF did a pop-up samoan drop to Bronson Reed in a match they had in 2022 in House of Glory

Jacob a legit main event talent
The wars Contra was in on MLW were wild. MLW actually books their talent decently. Jacob grew a lot there.

There was an incident last night at the Ring of Honor portion of the AEW Edmonton TV taping last night.

Skye Blue was wrestling Rachael Ellering when a fan in the first row allegedly began making sexually-charged and harassing comments towards Blue.

When Blue and Ellering battled on the floor on the same side of the ring as the fan, the comments continued, which led to Skye telling the fan to "not be such a pervert, a**hole" and then to "f*** off", according to another fan who was sitting nearby.

We are also told that AEW referee Aubrey Edwards called for security to have a word with the fan while Blue and Ellering were battling on the floor.

The fan, who was accompanied by a young child, was ejected from the arena after security had words with him. AEW policy, which is played prior to all events, requests that fans do not partake in discriminatory or harassing behavior towards performers or other fans.

Earlier in the evening, Saraya pointed out several front fans at ringside on camera on Dynamite, saying they were "creeps." We are told one of those she pointed to would have been the same fan.

We are told AEW officials were praising both Skye and Ellering for keeping the bout together despite the obvious distraction. One would think AEW's production team will edit around the issues when the bout eventually airs on Ring of Honor on WatchROH.com.

Smh. Fucc an edit...you ban that muthafucca from ALL AEW/ROH events FOR LIFE. As well as...letting the other promotions know who this fan is so THEY can ban them from their events.

Smh. Fucc an edit...you ban that muthafucca from ALL AEW/ROH events FOR LIFE. As well as...letting the other promotions know who this fan is so THEY can ban them from their events.
There was some bozo behavior last nite on Dynamite. I dont remember seeing the shit with Saraya but it did pop up on the timeline later on last nite. But there was some incident where some dude grabbed this Doja Cat lookin chick's top and showed her bra or some shit. And now this piece about Skye Blue.

I think they were in Canada last nite. Something in the air out there lately lots of O-V-Hoe activity for sure

On Thursday, TVLine reportedthat Smackdown would be heading to the USA Network starting September 13, a full month earlier than the previously reported time of October.

Smackdown originally moved from USA to FOX in 2019, returning to its network TV roots as the show spent its first decade on UPN and the CW.

Back