Official Wrestling News Thread

Damn… Bloodline is the biggest wrestling faction EVER

After all these years...once GoD split in Japan I thought I would never see them as a team in WWE. On the low though...I hope this goes well. I'm not saying GoD aren't good, but hopefully they have success in WWE...because while I've always liked Toma's energy in the ring, I've never thought of him or Loa as being that amazing in the ring. Ironically enough, I would rank them similar to the Good Brothers, just not white, bald, and with better charisma.

After all these years...once GoD split in Japan I thought I would never see them as a team in WWE. On the low though...I hope this goes well. I'm not saying GoD aren't good, but hopefully they have success in WWE...because while I've always liked Toma's energy in the ring, I've never thought of him or Loa as being that amazing in the ring. Ironically enough, I would rank them similar to the Good Brothers, just not white, bald, and with better charisma.
They both mid asf but I'm just happy for Toma to be getting in WWE, his bro is cool and all but he is even more mid but happy regardless to see them getting that spotlight.

In theory Roman and Usos should have no issues mopping BL2.

Niggas online clowning on Loa, im not familiar but I hope Bloodline don’t NWO themselves bringing in mid ass niggas just cause….

Shots fired.
giphy.gif

Niggas online clowning on Loa, im not familiar but I hope Bloodline don’t NWO themselves bringing in mid ass niggas just cause….
I'll say this... they are mid by indie/puro standards. Which used to mean they could be just fine in WWE. The only issue is that WWE has caught up to indie/puro match quality....so now I'm not so sure. Whoever called the Backlash audible into a no DQ match is wise.

Loa is ass tbh. Toma is better but C tier talent. I thought his last 2 years in Japa when he went solo would help him cook but he was just putting on alright matches.

Their BL2 probably would of been better suited if they got Jacob right after Tama.

I wonder if The Rock and Jacob will be apart from the others. Is Solo getting the OK from The Rock or a different elder?