Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

After the North broke up and went to AEW.. He was suppose to be the Shawn of the team but he quickly turned into the Jannetty real quick…

Last edited:
PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources there has been changes within WWE when it comes to managing the announcers.

Michael Cole had held that position for a long time, but we have been told that Cole has pulled back from those responsibilities in order to concentrate fully on his duties as a talent, specifically as the lead voice on Monday Night Raw and PLE events.

We are told that this was a Cole decision and one the company had no issue with.

The word making the rounds is that Sue Cundaro, who has been with the company for a long time and worked with Cole in managing announcers, has taken over his former responsibilities.

I can see Gigi and gallus being let go for some reason

Gallus just helped Rock train idk about them but I could see it being Gigi and some others who are kinda stuck in limbo rn like Joe Gacy, Jensen the cowboy, Robert Stone even tho there were talks of him working w/ Chelsea and idk maybe a few others who ain't on TV yet

Gigis program with Arianna is the best thing she been a part of since toxic attraction but I still feel like she might be on the chopping block... cus it's not guaranteed to work out for her once she back on TV

There has been a lot of talk that NXT star Joe Gacy will be main roster bound very soon. Gacy was spotted at WWE HQ in Stamford, CT earlier this week and we are told that visit was in relation to his eventual move to the main roster.

We wrote last week that there have been fears among NXT talents that releases may be coming. We are told there have been indeed plans to make some cuts, mostly focused on talents who have not been used of late and who aren't currently in the creative mix. More as we confirm.

Back