Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I really think Ross is holding back AEW from having a fresh sound on commentary. He just isn't hip to a lot of what's happening, and he doesn't do a great job of hiding it. I know he's been through a lot over the years.
Depends on who he's calling a match for. He's very locked in when it's Kenny, Samoa Joe, Jay White, Punk, Darby, Swerve, any big men or other people he's familiar with.

Can't expect enthusiasm when he's expected to call matches between shitters lmao.

Was there anything else on last night that could of caused their shit to tank like that?? Cause damn. They fresh off a ppv

For what it's worth, Swerve not getting a promo segment on Dynamite was definitely bullshit but at the same time they protected him cos they predicted the low viewership.

He's opening Collision with a promo where they're expecting a strong number due to the lead-in from the playoffs.

For what it's worth, Swerve not getting a promo segment on Dynamite was definitely bullshit but at the same time they protected him cos they predicted the low viewership.

He's opening Collision with a promo where they're expecting a strong number due to the lead-in from the playoffs.

I would have much rather seen Swerve take his victory lap from the starting gate but I get it.

That's Raw, AEW numbers are always like that. They only go higher when they do a publicity stunt like they did a few weeks ago
But that's factually incorrect. Their numbers are higher than this every week and they finish at a much higher ranking lol.

If they lose 100k and the reason is clearly the playoffs then its not an excuse. All TV was affected the same way.

Back