Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

The word around WWE at TV this week was that Undertaker and the company have come to an agreement on a new Legends deal arrangement. We had heard it was close to being done aroind Wrestlemania and may have been completed at that time

The latest on Jacob Fatu is that he is no longer slated to be at the forthcoming WWE Draft related TV tapings this week, so he won't be debuting at that time as some in the company originally expected and relayed to us. We are told there is a plan in place but with Bloodline, everything is laid out in a meticulous manner. We were told by one source that there is no rush on his debut.

Jacob should cost Jey the title match at Backlash anyway. Unless he was gonna crash draft night and send HHH to the hospital or something he doesnt need to be debuted so soon.

200w.gif

I'm with this

guess i’m the only one who never been a fan of this theme

I loved that theme but even with Drew being told by VKM that he’s a future world champion, he really didn’t do much in his first stint in WWE.

The whole theme thing and swearing that some things from the past were better, that’s needs to be addressed because when Drew debuted in 2010, it was a rough year in WWE. Everything wasn’t better back then

Back