Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

WWE Cruiserweight champion Enzo Amore was suspended indefinitely today by World Wrestling Entertainment following an online accusation from a woman alleging that Amore had raped her in October 2017.

WWE issued the following statement to PWInsider.com when we requested comment on the allegation:

“WWE has zero tolerance for matters involving sexual harassment or sexual assault. Until this matter is resolved, Eric Arndt (aka Enzo Amore) has been suspended.”

29-Camron-NP.gif

yeah I don't think Enzo actually rape that woman. But should be arrested for stupidity. Dude 30 something fucking with an crazy 18 year old girl. Dude was fucking (supposedly) Jessica Kylie, smfh.

I read the full allegations.... Shit sound like straight up rape to me

Lol how that nigga have to take pussy from a chick that charges people for access to see her buss it open on a private snap account.

I know you can't come to work wearing this shit when a sexual assault allegation has just been dropped against you

RAW 25 was subpar. They didn’t put the show together right. Everything felt forced and the show at the Manhattan Center got shit on for being shitty overall. It felt shitty.

The DX shit was dead. HBK and Pac looked loopy.

The brawl at the end was cool but felt like it abruptly ended for the fuck of it. Braun should’ve beat the shit outta everyone there. It needed a RAW 25 moment rather than relying on shitty promos w old guys in it.

Matt Hardy’s character feels dead. The crowd doesn’t react besides that delete chant. Which sucks. It’s the only reason they wanted it, they don’t care about the actual character. Lame shit. I enjoy the character but feel it’s gonna die soon if this continues.

Taker’s speech was a retirement speech, right? It had no reason to ever happen. It was unnecessary filler, weak filler.

No Rock, no Hogan.. they were essential for that RAW 25 IMO.

I don’t criticize the WWE often because it’s just how wrestling gets but for a RAW 25th Anniversary, that was very weak.

It was as basic as old school night.

Back