Official Wrestling News Thread

Where? He's in 50/50 booking and been coming off like a bum more often than not and he's not even the best person in his crew or the second best.
My man. All you gotta do is look at Judgement Day before Finn took it over.

They running with his whole style. The smug, tough-acting bully routine that they winning with? All Finn. Who the fuck was Damien Priest before this? Dominik Mysterio?! Hell, even Rhea was floundering. He gave em the boost and now they the best thing on the show.

You stay being outside the winner's circle, come to the winning team for once.

too-sweet-n-wo.gif

they got big plans for him in 2023 supposedly

and i wouldnt be surprised if its true cause you know he a HHH guy

same w/ Owens
We'll see about that but right now as leader he's not doing anything for Priest while Dom and Rhea got themselves over

My man. All you gotta do is look at Judgement Day before Finn took it over.

They running with his whole style. The smug, tough-acting bully routine that they winning with? All Finn. Who the fuck was Damien Priest before this? Dominik Mysterio?! Hell, even Rhea was floundering. He gave em the boost and now they the best thing on the show.

You stay being outside the winner's circle, come to the winning team for once.

too-sweet-n-wo.gif
Winning 50% of the time though

They took turns losing/winning with the OC and he lost to Seth during the last 2 months. I think that's 50/50 booking. Just say you're not watching

You gotta bring up tag matches just to validate your point LOL
All you gotta do is look it up
Since HHH took over he's only taken 2 Ls in singles matches (AJ & Seth)
Goal post movin so you can argue all day long foh niglet

You gotta bring up tag matches just to validate your point LOL
All you gotta do is look it up
Since HHH took over he's only taken 2 Ls in singles matches (AJ & Seth)
Goal post movin so you can argue all day long foh niglet
Was he not the leader during those tag matches. Did he not go 50/50 one on one with AJ

gotta hand it to @Chi-Town B

he don't like when a wrestler wins half the time (balor)
he don't like when a wrestler wins all the time (reigns)

homie is committed to complaining

Even you agree that Roman is over booked and you can admit that as a leader of a top faction Fin loses more than he should.

Finn Balor is not being 50/50 booked. However, like Bray Wyatt and Aj Styles…he loses the big matches. AJ Styles had like a 75% win rate before Survivor Series, yet the the overall feeling was that he needed the win

Last edited: