Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

WWE star Sheamus is getting married this weekend, PWInsider.com can confirm. That would explain why he was injured on WWE Friday Night Smackdown at the hands of Imperium recently, to explain his absence.

As PWInsider.com reported in the Elite section earlier this week, Drew McIntyre is missing tonight's Smackdown taping and at least part of the European tour (including, as irony has it, the one WWE stop in his native Scotland) as he will be Sheamus' best man for the nuptials.

WWE star Sheamus is getting married this weekend, PWInsider.com can confirm. That would explain why he was injured on WWE Friday Night Smackdown at the hands of Imperium recently, to explain his absence.

As PWInsider.com reported in the Elite section earlier this week, Drew McIntyre is missing tonight's Smackdown taping and at least part of the European tour (including, as irony has it, the one WWE stop in his native Scotland) as he will be Sheamus' best man for the nuptials.
But he was injured by that other bum faction

sigh-ok.gif

Again?

i mean...the story is there

roman title reign started by beating the fiend (although i dont think bray was pinned). but i dont think bray should receive a title shot anytime soon. they'll be making the same mistake vince made with the fiend in that disastrous HIAC match

I definitely agree. Think Braun is who Roman pinned to win the title. You’d think Bray would eventually get a title shot

Bray's the type of talent who don't need a title. At least not now.

As long as the story is there wit whomeva he feuds wit...he's good. I think that's more important than a title shot.

i mean...the story is there

roman title reign started by beating the fiend (although i dont think bray was pinned). but i dont think bray should receive a title shot anytime soon. they'll be making the same mistake vince made with the fiend in that disastrous HIAC match
there-you-go-well.gif

Back