Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Lol I thputho Nia was gay and Luke was married?

Fun fact, Luke lives around the street from me. My lil brother works at Wal-Mart as a cashier. When he finished checking him and his son out, he called him "Neeeeerds" and Luke was not happy.

I was dying laughing at this shit when my lil brother told me lmao

• Top matches for next month’s Hell in a Cell PPV are expected to be Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman, AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe, Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins vs. Drew McIntyre & Dolph Ziggler and Randy Orton vs. Jeff Hardy.
  • Several NXT call-ups are expected by next week’s Raw and SmackDown at the latest, says Barnburner’s “Fired Up” podcast. Speculation from Wrestling Observer Radio and elsewhere is focused on EC3 and Shayna Baszler.
  • SmackDown tag champ Rowan of the Bludgeon Brothers was injured at SummerSlam, according to PW Insider. The site says he was being evaluated Monday for an arm injury, possibly to his biceps.
  • Apollo Crews could be in line for a singles push coming out the break-up angle for his partnership with Titus O’Neil that started on this week’s Raw. WrestlingNew.Co says Dana Brooke will serve as Crews’ manager when he goes solo.

73 today

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back