Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

And I’m glad Day 1 is canceled... weird event taking place in the same month as the Rumble. Didn’t they have an event just like Day 1 awhile back? New Years Revolution?

Yea the did new years revolution from 2005-07 I think

if MITB didn't go on for months then it would be cool. Just give the winner a title shot at a big ppv like Summer Slam instead of going months of waiting.

Sooo word is is Hell in Cell is getting the axe and King of the Ring is returning as a PLE (I fuckin loved KOTR in ppv format) so I hope this is true

Supposedly getting a UK PLE yearly too.

It looks like the changes are going to keep coming as we head into 2023. One change that WWE is planning to make is the change to its Premium Live Events.

According to Brian Alvarez, who tweeted from his SUPER FOLLOWERS Twitter account, WWE has officially scrapped the Day 1 Premium Live Event. Brian Alvarez also noted that WWE is planning more international shows and less gimmick shows. In that does happen, then we will likely see fewer shows like Extreme Rules and Hell in a Cell.

:clawd2:

It looks like the changes are going to keep coming as we head into 2023. One change that WWE is planning to make is the change to its Premium Live Events.

According to Brian Alvarez, who tweeted from his SUPER FOLLOWERS Twitter account, WWE has officially scrapped the Day 1 Premium Live Event. Brian Alvarez also noted that WWE is planning more international shows and less gimmick shows. In that does happen, then we will likely see fewer shows like Extreme Rules and Hell in a Cell.

:clawd2:

Soooo...more PRO WRESTLING shows. Good shyt

Corbin might be returning to RAW tonight along W/ JBL. This the first time they'll be on tv together since JBL pulled up to SD and told Corbin to get into his limo.

I'm actually excited to see where this goes cause JBL was one of my favorite heels. I just know he'll kill it in a manager role

Back