Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

The dude went on a whole rant on twitter about the interview.

He was really on there asking TK questions about an open investigation.

Then we have

He covered their WrestleMania. He does BT sports covering WWE. He has good connections with WWE. Daniel Cormier, Ariel's podcast partner/good friend was a referee for the fight pit match.

Ariel says he doesn't like Tony right in the beginning of the interview when he says "Can I just say.....I thought you didn't like me, I thought we had heat!". Tony then says, he watches his show. Then Ariel says "I wasn't going to bring up...." then proceeds to do so. Tony compliments Ariel's boss, and explains to Ariel that he didn't go through the proper channels to get to Tony. Ariel is hostile throughout the entire interview.

Only thing I'll say is TK shoulda never took the interview knowing that dude is on the WWE payroll. Dude got that promo though I suppose

Dude said that he's praised AEW while calling WWE stale several times on his show but said the past 6 months he enjoys WWE more and some ppl just can't handle that it seems.

@Shenco serious question. Do you think Tony Khan is making himself too available for interviews? I know he does an interview with busted open radio once a week but should he keep it at that or do as many interviews as he can, like it seems like he’s doing now?

@Shenco serious question. Do you think Tony Khan is making himself too available for interviews? I know he does an interview with busted open radio once a week but should he keep it at that or do as many interviews as he can, like it seems like he’s doing now?
It's 2022. People want transparency. Nothing wrong with interviews to give the people content and promote the product. TK and the Elite being accessible and available to the fans is one of the building blocks of why AEW is an alternative.

The 10/12 episode of AEW Dynamite on TBS brought in 983,000 overnight viewers, down from last week's 1,038,000 overnight viewers.

In the 18-49 demo, AEW scored a 0.32, down from last week's 0.33.

Dynamite was the fourth highest rated show for the night.

Back