Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

Becky Lynch was backstage at this past Monday's Raw taping in St. Paul, Minnesota, PWInsider.com has learned.

Lynch has been out of action since suffering a separated shoulder while wrestling Bianca Belair at Summerslam this past July.

The word making the rounds at the time of the injury was that Lynch was expected to be out "several months" so she's coming closer and closer to returning to action.

did Elektra improve in the ring? she was shaky last time i was watching NXT

I think thats why they replaced her with Zelina which is cool but if they gonna keep Elektra down on NXT then they should keep that same energy with B Fab unless she got better while she was released cause she was greener than elektra.

I do know they had her fighting Nattie at live events this week so idk

you think so?

I thought she might be out for a while

she been seen around lately no arm brace lookin like she could pop up. So it wouldn’t surprise me if she interfered in the Bianca Bayley match. Part of me thinks they gonna pull Alexis outta this feud with CTRL for Becky. Either that or slot her in with Bianca and Alexis cause ain’t Asuka injured?

I think regardless they gonna put her on a path with Ronda for WM so I could see her returning for RR instead

View attachment 936515

Interest should be high among wrestling fans for Nine Lives, as it’s being produced without WWE’s involvement and is said to cover the hush money scandal which caused McMahon to resign/retire from WWE a few months ago. Based on the name, it also figures to cover past controversies Vince’s career survived such as when he was acquitted at trial of Federal charges he & his company distributed steroids to wrestle

Yep her n Ronda is supposedly a lock for mania. I would save her for the Rumble just to kick start it that night right there in the match.

Interest should be high among wrestling fans for Nine Lives, as it’s being produced without WWE’s involvement and is said to cover the hush money scandal which caused McMahon to resign/retire from WWE a few months ago. Based on the name, it also figures to cover past controversies Vince’s career survived such as when he was acquitted at trial of Federal charges he & his company distributed steroids to wrestle
50BdSb.gif

3ff981a9-1d44-48e7-8fe0-b62941668c64-jpeg.135244

Legado Del Fantasma is headed to the WWE main roster, but Elektra Lopez won’t be coming with them.

Pwinsider.com reports that WWE’s initial plans to include Lopez with Santos Escobar, Joaquin Wilde, and Raul Mendoza in the group have been dropped after she was originally slated to be at tonight’s WWE SmackDown, where the group is expected to make its main roster debut.

Plans changed over the last 24 hours. The other members of the group have been spotted in town for the show.

Bullllllllshitttt. They could of feuded down the line with Judgement Day with 3 guys and 1 girl on each side.
what is Zelina 4 ft 9 96 lbs ass gonna do with Rhea?... made more sense to keep Elektra size wise to combat Rhea.

Only a matter of time before WWE find a female Caesaro.

then munchkins like Alexa, zelina ad liv will become out dated.

last dying gasps of the diva era

Only a matter of time before WWE find a female Caesaro.

then munchkins like Alexa, zelina ad liv will become out dated.

last dying gasps of the diva era
Keep it a buck i love me some Zelina even way back when she was Rosita in TNA. I just really aint trying to see her wrestler the elite chicks they got. She could just be a dope manager and id love that.

Alexa just there these days.

Back